Sonder signs multi-year leases as the anchor or sole tenant in your existing and development projects, increasing NOI, accelerating lease-ups and helping de-risk cash flow.
Your Ideal Tenant
Sonder manages over $2.3 billion of outstanding projects spanning commercially-zoned mixed-use, residential, serviced apartment, apart-hotel and hotel assets.
- Expedited lease-up: 100% occupancy on day one after completion; no lease-up and no ramp-up
- No vacancies: Eliminate vacancies, credit loss, ongoing maintenance, leasing commissions, and turnover costs
- AAA tenant: Guaranteed monthly income; on-time, every time. Strong balance sheet, large operating account
The Sonder Clientele
- Early adopters of all ages.
- Friends with a week of free time and a plane ticket
- Young families who need thoughtful space, not the same old
- The business traveler looking for the stay less traveled and more reliable
- The individual looking for a place to stay that feels like it was made just for them
- The growing number of us who are tired of cookie cutter, inconsistent, or just too expensive
- Those who crave something more substantial. Who place a premium on experiences
- A diverse and vast group united by a singular desire to make everything in their lives matter more
Trust and Safety
- Four-step background check and fraud prevention system to vet every client
- Local office in every operational city; 24/7 client and building staff support
- One-strike rule for every client; immediate and decisive action taken when house rules are broken
- Strict no-party policy
- Exclusively through Lloyds of London, $8 million insurance coverage for each unit signed; owners are additionally insured
- $2 million premises liability coverage
- $6 million excess liability coverage
Leaders in Technology
- Connected home ecosystem in select units
- Smart lock technology provides easy and secure access
- Internal software and services ensure operational efficiency with unit build out and ongoing maintenance
- Growing world-class tech team in San Francisco to build the booking and concierge technologies of the future
Sonder has raised financing from several premier venture capital firms.
We’re always looking for new real estate partners to help bring the Sonder experience to the world.
Just go to a hotel! I have stayed there twice and both times i had a bad experience. 1st time: I spent two hours outside the building to get my keycode as the original keycode was wrong by them. 2nd time: they canceled my reservation 10 hours before check-in for a plumbing issue and directed me to a cheaper alternative. I'm currently struggling to get the difference in pay. Customer service is shocking...it's in America and it takes a verrrrry long time to get connected. Overall: terrible experience
Horrible experience with Sonder and VRBO. I made a reservation on VRBO with Sonder Management group for a San Diego apartment. VRBO charged me with their service fee and confirmed that the reservation was active. Sonder sends me an email telling me that the reservation has not been made because payment has not been received. They send me a separate link for payment which made me suspicious. I decided to cancel and when I tried with Sonder, they told me to cancel with VRBO and VRBO told me Sonder needs to cancel the reservation, needless to say - neither company knows what is going on. Glad I saved myself the headache since reading the reviews this property management company is a No Bueno customer-friendly company.
Staying in the Phoenix McKinley property for a month. The property is PHENOMENAL. I cannot overstate that. The rooftop pool and gym are on-par with the ultra-lux amenities in NYC buildings. The room is awesome, easily a $300+/nigh hotel experience. Sonder staff was extremely helpful during the booking process and everything has been super smooth going. The only negatives are 1) To access most everything you need the building key-fob (normal) but you only get 1, which means coordinating A LOT if you're staying with a partner especially since you need the fob to use the elevator. Two fobs would be awesome. 2) No mail delivery to the building, you can however get items sent to the local Sonder office and pick them up and this is stated up front so this was a surprise just inconvenience.