As the UK’s number one cottage holiday website, cottages.com can do more than anyone else to help owners like you attract more bookings for your holiday property. Not only does our multimillion-pound marketing budget give us a wider reach than other letting agents, but we also offer a flexible service that’s tailored to your individual needs.
- Join 17,786 properties in the UK just like yours
- Reach more than 50 million potential customers every year
- Our best performing properties achieve over 46 bookings each year
- All backed by our 7 days a week UK-based support
How cottages.com works for you
- Boost your income: By advertising your property for you, we’ll fill it week after week and even pay you upfront when a booking is made.
- Leave everything to us: We do the hard work, so you don’t have to. We’ll take care of everything from marketing to bookings and payments.
- Work with people not a platform: Want to know how to get set up? Or how to price your property? Just pick up the phone. We’re your local team, near you, always ready to help.
We’ve got your marketing covered
With a multi-million pound marketing budget, we’ll get your property noticed:
- 41m Unique web sessions per year
- 700+ Marketing partners
- 118m+ Social media impressions
We take care of everything else, too…
- Regional advisor
- Payment in advance
- Smart pricing
- Professional photos
How to holiday let with us
We’re here to make it easy for you…
- It all starts with a phone call: We’ll get in touch to hear about your property, so we can provide you with an income projection. We’ll take you through next steps and most important of all, get to know you.
- Then meet your regional advisor: Our advisors are our secret ingredient. They’re hands-on and will provide you with advice and their local knowledge, to best show off your property.
- Start letting your property: We work with big brands to make sure your property is everywhere. While we concentrate on the advertising, you can look after your guests hassle-free.
Plenty of choice, and ability to pay over time is great.
After selecting the dates the booking system constantly confirmed different dates. Very confusing. Insurance was offered at £5 for the three night break but the invoice shows £23. Also a booking fee of £40 was added which I cannot remember seeing at the time of booking (although I may be wring on this).
using the website was easy and straight forward but i felt slightly let down the first time by not being able to get the website to recognise my blue light card, i rang the number and was told that because i hadn't put the number in the correct place there was nothing she could do about it. I have kept using the site because the properties are a very high standard but i still cannot get the discount they have promised to emergency staff. i have used this site for three years now and i am very happy with the resulting holidays.