Domio signs multi-year leases for large apartment-style units in premier locations, reducing risk for landlords and helping maximize income.
Why Lease to Domio?
- No vacancies or lease-up risk: Domio provides landlords and developers 100% occupancy with guaranteed and stabilized cash flows, increasing NOI with less risk.
- Flexible structures, excellent partner: Our flexible master-lease model caters to our developer/landlord needs (whether it’s a single unit or full building apart-hotel conversion). We invest in our locations and treat them like we own them.
- Strong tenant with financial backing: We have a track record of performance, disciplined growth, and excellent financial backing. We also enforce strict guest rules and carry commercial-grade insurance.
How We Make it Happen
Our real-estate team reviews all market-specific rental and zoning laws. Once that is taken care of, we assess the financial viability of investments for all parties. Domio’s in-house interior design team then customizes each space with upscale designs & furnishings.
Our Leasing Models
- Apartment-Hotels: We partner with developers to master lease full buildings, elevating the quality of the building
- Full Floor: Domio reduces lease-up risk for building owners who need assistance in filling partial occupancy
- Individual Vacation Rental: Our team eliminates the stress for residential owners by handling all on-site management and furnishing
Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. We’re always open to working with those who are interested in creating engaging opportunities and enhancing modern travel.