Glad to Have You™ hospitality app takes delivering great guest experiences to the next level.
Glad to Have You hospitality mobile app provides guests all the information they need about your vacation rental and integrates with your property management software (even if it’s not a HomeAway Software product). By developing the latest automated technology; designing simple, user-friendly mobile app interfaces; and focusing on ways to improve guest experience, we’ve developed Glad to Have You to make your life easier and improve your guests’ stay.
Glad to Have You helps vacation rental property managers:
- Save time. By providing information like restaurant recommendations, directions to the beach, or where to find the towels to your guests upfront, you reduce calls and emails to your staff. Properties have seen reductions in calls and emails by 75%!
- Increase revenue. Glad to Have You’s powerful analytics and reporting tools help you increase revenue through targeted marketing before, during, and after a guests’ stay.
- Create even better vacations. Glad to Have You gives guests the information they need anytime, anywhere, which means they can spend less time planning and more time vacationing.
Your Glad to Have You™ mobile app is made specifically for vacation property managers.
- Property information. All unit information seamlessly populates into the app directly from your property management system. On top of standard property information, Glad to Have You lets you display information that a property management system might not have space for like helpful videos, wifi passwords, and anything else you may need to share with guests.
- Events. Super Bowl coming to town? Guests arriving in time for the holidays? Glad to Have You integrates directly with event directories, so you can share the area’s biggest events in your app with just a click.
- Restaurants. Integrated with the leading online local recommendation services, GTHY makes it easy for your guests to find nearby restaurants, view photos and read reviews.
- Promote your brand. Your app will allow guests to learn more about your company and browse other vacation rental properties in your inventory.
Customer Guest Content
Everything a guest needs to know about their vacation is in their pocket or purse with your guest hospitality mobile app.
Information you share in the app is specific to each guest, giving them a highly personalized experience that’s always in reach. Better yet, you can pick and choose what information you’d like to share, including:
- Real-time reservation information. Give your guests check-in information, door access codes, helpful tips on what to pack, and more! It’s easy for you to upload and easy for them to access at the touch of a button.
- Community information. Include important details about the neighborhood or community in which your guests are staying, including what time the shuttle leaves, gate codes, breakfast hours, helpful phone numbers, and directions to the beach.
The best part of the app? It helps reduce support calls to your office and keeps your phone lines open for new bookings. By giving your guests essential information about their vacation, they’re better informed and less likely to tie up your phone lines and staff.
All of this information is available to your guests in three different formats, just in case someone wants to completely unplug while they’re on vacation.
Your app gives you insight into what interests your guests, including restaurants, activities, and nearby events. Use this information to send special offers or construct targeted marketing campaigns to bring them back again and again.
- Detailed analytics. Capture detailed information about all of your guests! The platform captures analytics for everyone who downloads and logs in to the app.
- Guest folios. All analytics are stored in an easy-to-manage guest folio that can be referenced anytime.
- Targeted remarketing. Search your database for guests who enjoy a glass of fine wine and let them know when the big wine festival comes to town! All guest contact information is easily exportable.
- Instant special offers. Once you know what your guests are looking for, you can send special offers via push notifications.
Real Time Guest Communication
Communicate with your guests without having to pick up the phone! Your guest hospitality mobile app lets you send push notifications to guests for instant, responsive communication. Plus, you can see which guests have opened each message so you know who you need to follow up with.
- Schedule notifications to simplify guest communication. Once you create a scheduled notification in the system, like a reminder to leave a review, it can easily be turned on and off.
- Quickly and easily notify your guests about specials, deals, concerts, events, weather warnings, and changing community information. You can send personalized messages guests will actually want to read before they arrive, while they’re at your property, and after they depart. You can thank guests for choosing your property, and entice them to return next year.
- Prompt your guests to write a review while they’re still on vacation. This not only gives you the chance to increase the number of reviews for your property, but also catch and resolve any issues while guests are still in town. They’ll leave happier and more satisfied.
Get highly personalized, positive reviews from your guests with automatic push notification reminders! On average, guests who leave a review via their mobile hospitality app rate their stay 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- Enhanced reviews. Guests can add their favorite photo from their trip right into their review! It gives prospective guests a better look at your property, as well as a clear visual of how much fun they could have.
- Easy to manage. All guest feedback is neatly organized within your system database for your review and response before they’re shared on your website.
- Scheduled notifications. Schedule a push notification to go out to each guest reminding them to write a review for your property. Send the notification out while your guests are still in town so you can fix any problems that come up before they check out to ensure they leave happy!
- Digital Guestbook widget. The free digital guestbook widget lets you display happy customer reviews on your site! Great customer reviews help reduce prospective guest’s apprehension, can help answer some of their questions, and also increase online bookings.
- “Pending” reviews. After a review is submitted, you have a few days to respond to any concerns or complaints. You can also contact the guest directly to ask if they will adjust their review if an issue has already been resolved.