Automation of communication with guests is the highest priority for hosts now. All you need is Facebook page, we will do the rest for you.
- Move communication to one channel: Forget about messages coming from Whatsapp, Viber, SMS, Airbnb, Booking.com, random phone numbers. Now 80% of your communication can be in one place – Messenger
- Work only with exceptions: You don’t need to send messages to guests, you only work with their uncommon requests. Plus, you don’t need to worry if your guest have read your messages – you will see it.
- Sell more extra services: Chat Bot will offer extra services at the right moment, can process card payments and notify you when the deal is closed. Less time – more cash!
Chatbots may sound like a futuristic notion, but according to Global Web Index statistics, it is said that 75% of internet users are adopting one or more messenger platforms. Although research shows us that each user makes use of an average of 24 apps a month, wherein 80% of the time would be in just 5 apps. Undoubtedly among them are Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, Whatsapp, WeChat etc. This means you can hardly shoot ahead with an app, but you still have high chances to integrate your chatbot with one of these platforms.
When you travel, you want to have all needed info at your fingertips. You don’t want to look for e-mails, addresses, phone numbers, Wi-Fi passwords, and so on. You want to have everything available any time. You don’t want to install extra apps, or save new links in your browser.
We use Facebook Messenger that is used by more than 1bn people – no new apps. Chat history is the same across all devices.
Communication with guests is always difficult – you need to send them messages on time, you never know if they read them, and then they call you from a random number saying, I am at your door… What door? Who is it?…
We have made solution that allows you fix all those issues. On top of that – guests use an app that all of them already have – Messenger, all their communication is synchronized across all their devices, they don’t need to look for e-mails or anything else. Plus ChatBot.Rentals answers immediately!
Advantages of ChatBot
- Save Time: One of the great benefits of using chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions.
- Save Money: Chatbot use can be cheaper than hiring more workers. Costs to have a chatbot built can range from 2K to 10K or more depending on the complexity needed.
- Provide Greater Customer Satisfaction: Another benefit of using chatbots in your business is that they give greater customer satisfaction. Chatbots don’t work 8 hour days and don’t need sleep which means they are always available.
- Increase Customer Base: There is another benefit of using chatbots in your business. They may help you reach more people which can increase your customer base.
- Cut Down on Errors: Unfortunately, humans handling customer service questions and other issues can make errors. They can forget things, transpose numbers, and make other types of mistakes.
- Add Good Humor: An additional benefit of using chatbots in your business is that they add good humor. You never have to worry about a chatbot being in a bad mood. They will never turn away customers with an angry response, attitude, or glance.
- Alternate sales channel: Chatbots can sell your products for you because they’re online 24/7. A recent study suggests that 70% people prefer texting rather than calling.
- Flexible attribute: Lorem Chatbots have the benefit that it can quite easily be used in any industry. Unlike other products where you have to do a lot of development and testing to change platforms, chatbots are relatively easy to switch.