The ADT Pulse system combines home security with automation features that let you manage, monitor and modify your home from almost anywhere. You can arm and disarm your home’s security system, display video monitoring, control temperature and lights, receive alerts and custom notifications, as well as lock and unlock doors – all remotely through the ADT Pulse online portal, or the ADT Pulse app for smartphones and tablets. The ADT Pulse system also includes an interactive, in-home, Wi-Fi-enabled touchscreen that’s easy to use anywhere in your home. ADT Pulse systems are available for business customers who want greater control of their security and automation features.
- Remote Arm & Disarm: Turn your home alarm on or off from virtually anywhere and keep your home safe while you’re away.
- Remote Lock & Unlock: Remotely lock or unlock your doors, and never worry about leaving your garage door open again. Close it from virtually anywhere with ADT Pulse.
- Live Video Feed: Watch live video on your mobile devices and check in on your home, family and pets remotely.
- Home Automation Control: Gain the freedom to control your home from virtually anywhere.
Set Up Custom Alerts and Notifications: If any of your smoke, carbon monoxide, door/window or motion sensors are triggered, you can set up Pulse to send you an immediate alert on your mobile devices. We also monitor your sensors 24/7 so we can notify first responders if there’s a threat or emergency at your home.
Your Phone Is Your ADT Thermostat Control: With your ADT Thermostat integrated into ADT Pulse, you can set up schedules to automatically adjust your home’s temperature when you’re home or away, make sure your pets are comfortable, and even get alerts if your home’s temperature changes unexpectedly.
Make Alexa Your Personal Security Assistant:Use voice commands to perform numerous functions, ask Alexa to arm or disarm your system, and control your lights, locks and garage door.
Turn Your Home into a Smart Home: Installing smart LED light bulbs and smart plugs and switches lets you connect your lights and small appliances to the ADT Pulse app. This gives you an exceptional level of convenience and control of your home, especially when you’re away. Set up automated schedules, make sure you turned off all your appliances when you left, and never again arrive to a dark home.
Get Professional System Installation and Integration: Our highly trained, certified technicians will professionally install each piece of equipment and integrate them into your Pulse app. Then they’ll test your system to ensure it’s working properly, and help guide you through how it works so you’ll be ready to use your system from day one.
Products that Work with ADT Pulse
- Lights: Control your lights from almost anywhere, including dimming.
- Thermostats: Adjust and schedule your thermostat remotely.
- Garage Door: Open, close and monitor your garage door from anywhere.
- Doorbell Camera: See, hear and speak to anyone at your door.
- Smart Plugs and Switches: Transform your lighting, electronics and small appliances into smart devices you can control remotely.
- Cameras: View live video from any of your cameras or watch clips of triggered events.
- Doors/Locks: Lock and unlock smart locks from your phone.
- CO and Fire Sensors: Get immediate alerts on your smartphone if one of your sensors is triggered.
- Flood Sensors: Monitor for water leaks in your home and get alerts if one is detected.
- Window & Door Sensors: Set up automatic alerts if someone triggers a window or door sensor, then check via your cameras to see who it is.
I canceled our home and office with ADT. They are the worst company to deal with. Their equipment is crap, huge panel and the doorbell camera did not have to work 3/4 of the time. I canceled my home contract a year before and paid $500 dollars to get out of it. When I had called to see how much it was to cancel the lady said $275.00 so I said great let's cancel it. I got the final bill and there were all kinds of fees totaling $500 +. I Have Simplisafe for both my home and office and love it. Less than $200 to the system and $25 to monitor a month. The doorbell camera works and great quality from the camera.
ADT salesman came to my door when I first bought a house and convinced me to sign up. The tech came out and spent all his time trying to upsell me and was here for like two hours spending most the time on upsales. He handed me the tablet and said this is the contract for three years with these devices sign here, blah blah blah. Fast forward three months and a strong wind storm blew in a window and set off the alarm, which I learned I could not hear while upstairs. The police came as promised but without a doorbell were unable to reach me. I then received a ticket in the mail for failure to obtain an alarm permit. I had NO idea that was even a thing, let alone that one was even needed. I called ADT and they said that informing me of the Permit is not their responsibility. I told them I wanted to cancel and they sent me to the sub company that apparently is the one that my services are through. They told me that I should have received an email notifying me of the permit. I searched my inbox and there was only a sales receipt from them. I never received it. They were trying to figure out if they could credit me the ticket or waive the cancellation fee and promised to call me back. Never got a call. So I called the next day and talked to a super fake “chipper” manager. Who said that there is also a line in the electronic contract that says there may be a requirement to get an alarm permit based on the municipality. So that clears them of being in the wrong. I asked why o don’t have a copy of the electronic contract and they coups not answer but sent me a copy after we ended the call. Unbelievable experience. They lost a customer because of bad sales and technicians over $187 ticket that was not my fault. Do not recommend them, there are better agencies and systems out there.
I wish I'd read the review before hand.... Wouldn't you know, right after the warranty expires, the system starts mucking up. They wanted to charge me $59 for a VIRTUAL VISIT!!! Well...where's the transportation and equipment charge they used to justify the charges in someone else's HOME VISIT???? Oh, the camera is real good about recording my neighbors on a daily basis, but is extremely hit or miss (mostly miss) when recording activity right in from of my garage. No wonder they stick you in a THREE year contract. Let the buyer beware...and read the reviews.