The ADT Pulse system combines home security with automation features that let you manage, monitor and modify your home from almost anywhere. You can arm and disarm your home’s security system, display video monitoring, control temperature and lights, receive alerts and custom notifications, as well as lock and unlock doors – all remotely through the ADT Pulse online portal, or the ADT Pulse app for smartphones and tablets. The ADT Pulse system also includes an interactive, in-home, Wi-Fi-enabled touchscreen that’s easy to use anywhere in your home. ADT Pulse systems are available for business customers who want greater control of their security and automation features.
- Remote Arm & Disarm: Turn your home alarm on or off from virtually anywhere and keep your home safe while you’re away.
- Remote Lock & Unlock: Remotely lock or unlock your doors, and never worry about leaving your garage door open again. Close it from virtually anywhere with ADT Pulse.
- Live Video Feed: Watch live video on your mobile devices and check in on your home, family and pets remotely.
- Home Automation Control: Gain the freedom to control your home from virtually anywhere.
Set Up Custom Alerts and Notifications: If any of your smoke, carbon monoxide, door/window or motion sensors are triggered, you can set up Pulse to send you an immediate alert on your mobile devices. We also monitor your sensors 24/7 so we can notify first responders if there’s a threat or emergency at your home.
Your Phone Is Your ADT Thermostat Control: With your ADT Thermostat integrated into ADT Pulse, you can set up schedules to automatically adjust your home’s temperature when you’re home or away, make sure your pets are comfortable, and even get alerts if your home’s temperature changes unexpectedly.
Make Alexa Your Personal Security Assistant:Use voice commands to perform numerous functions, ask Alexa to arm or disarm your system, and control your lights, locks and garage door.
Turn Your Home into a Smart Home: Installing smart LED light bulbs and smart plugs and switches lets you connect your lights and small appliances to the ADT Pulse app. This gives you an exceptional level of convenience and control of your home, especially when you’re away. Set up automated schedules, make sure you turned off all your appliances when you left, and never again arrive to a dark home.
Get Professional System Installation and Integration: Our highly trained, certified technicians will professionally install each piece of equipment and integrate them into your Pulse app. Then they’ll test your system to ensure it’s working properly, and help guide you through how it works so you’ll be ready to use your system from day one.
Products that Work with ADT Pulse
- Lights: Control your lights from almost anywhere, including dimming.
- Thermostats: Adjust and schedule your thermostat remotely.
- Garage Door: Open, close and monitor your garage door from anywhere.
- Doorbell Camera: See, hear and speak to anyone at your door.
- Smart Plugs and Switches: Transform your lighting, electronics and small appliances into smart devices you can control remotely.
- Cameras: View live video from any of your cameras or watch clips of triggered events.
- Doors/Locks: Lock and unlock smart locks from your phone.
- CO and Fire Sensors: Get immediate alerts on your smartphone if one of your sensors is triggered.
- Flood Sensors: Monitor for water leaks in your home and get alerts if one is detected.
- Window & Door Sensors: Set up automatic alerts if someone triggers a window or door sensor, then check via your cameras to see who it is.
My complaint is about a specific salesman, but it is moreso intended for whoever trains the ADT sales staff. The salesman who came today was clearly just doing what he was trained to do, but it was predatory, slimy, and rude. I asked the salesman who came by today if he was selling something and his answer was that he was NOT selling something but that he was actually here to give me a "final notice." I became concerned I owed ADT some sort of debt. But then he explained it's our "final notice" of a credit we have with ADT to put towards a new service. I think misleading sales tactics usually work better if you don’t make it clear DURING the sales interaction that the customer has been misled. This is after numerous instances of salespeople calling or actually coming to my door despite my complete lack of interest. I’ve never been an ADT customer, but if ADT staff are predatory and deceptive in their first impressions, I can only imagine what they are like after a customer is stuck with them.
These are the most incompetent people I have EVER had to deal with. It’s like pulling teeth to get a simple question answered. Every time I call, I have to set aside about 30 minutes to an hour. Not because I’m hold, it’s because it takes them that long to give me an answer. I don’t understand how they’re recognized as such a great security service yet they have such horrible customer service, AND how they have a 1 star rating. Anyone else know of a reputable security company to go with????
I had my system installed 6 months ago, the camera and one of the window sensors never worked properly. Salesman named Dan from Safestreets, LIED to me when he said I would be refunded for the camera that I returned. I've never been refunded. Today I finally got through to someone about the window sensor, they're sending me a new one, BUT I have to pay for it!! Why should I have to pay for a replacement of something that never worked??