The ADT Pulse system combines home security with automation features that let you manage, monitor and modify your home from almost anywhere. You can arm and disarm your home’s security system, display video monitoring, control temperature and lights, receive alerts and custom notifications, as well as lock and unlock doors – all remotely through the ADT Pulse online portal, or the ADT Pulse app for smartphones and tablets. The ADT Pulse system also includes an interactive, in-home, Wi-Fi-enabled touchscreen that’s easy to use anywhere in your home. ADT Pulse systems are available for business customers who want greater control of their security and automation features.
- Remote Arm & Disarm: Turn your home alarm on or off from virtually anywhere and keep your home safe while you’re away.
- Remote Lock & Unlock: Remotely lock or unlock your doors, and never worry about leaving your garage door open again. Close it from virtually anywhere with ADT Pulse.
- Live Video Feed: Watch live video on your mobile devices and check in on your home, family and pets remotely.
- Home Automation Control: Gain the freedom to control your home from virtually anywhere.
Set Up Custom Alerts and Notifications: If any of your smoke, carbon monoxide, door/window or motion sensors are triggered, you can set up Pulse to send you an immediate alert on your mobile devices. We also monitor your sensors 24/7 so we can notify first responders if there’s a threat or emergency at your home.
Your Phone Is Your ADT Thermostat Control: With your ADT Thermostat integrated into ADT Pulse, you can set up schedules to automatically adjust your home’s temperature when you’re home or away, make sure your pets are comfortable, and even get alerts if your home’s temperature changes unexpectedly.
Make Alexa Your Personal Security Assistant:Use voice commands to perform numerous functions, ask Alexa to arm or disarm your system, and control your lights, locks and garage door.
Turn Your Home into a Smart Home: Installing smart LED light bulbs and smart plugs and switches lets you connect your lights and small appliances to the ADT Pulse app. This gives you an exceptional level of convenience and control of your home, especially when you’re away. Set up automated schedules, make sure you turned off all your appliances when you left, and never again arrive to a dark home.
Get Professional System Installation and Integration: Our highly trained, certified technicians will professionally install each piece of equipment and integrate them into your Pulse app. Then they’ll test your system to ensure it’s working properly, and help guide you through how it works so you’ll be ready to use your system from day one.
Products that Work with ADT Pulse
- Lights: Control your lights from almost anywhere, including dimming.
- Thermostats: Adjust and schedule your thermostat remotely.
- Garage Door: Open, close and monitor your garage door from anywhere.
- Doorbell Camera: See, hear and speak to anyone at your door.
- Smart Plugs and Switches: Transform your lighting, electronics and small appliances into smart devices you can control remotely.
- Cameras: View live video from any of your cameras or watch clips of triggered events.
- Doors/Locks: Lock and unlock smart locks from your phone.
- CO and Fire Sensors: Get immediate alerts on your smartphone if one of your sensors is triggered.
- Flood Sensors: Monitor for water leaks in your home and get alerts if one is detected.
- Window & Door Sensors: Set up automatic alerts if someone triggers a window or door sensor, then check via your cameras to see who it is.
ADT is a wonderful company! The customer service is outstanding! I was having trouble with my alarm and the young lady I spoke with over the phone was able to send someone out the next day! Michael and another young man was able to fix my issue in a timely manner and also checked other areas of my alarm while they were here! I appreciate them very much and thank you so much for the excellent customer service!
ADT accidentally canceled my service and accelerated my billing after I was promised that when continuing with ADT at my new house, this would not happen. Woke up to them taking over 1200 dollars out of my account for them canceling my services. Have encountered issue after issue, from them saying it's being processed multiple times, to when I call back a new rep saying it was done incorrectly and has not actually been processed. It's been an month and they still have not returned my money. Now they are saying there is an error and it cannot be placed back into my bank account which they had no problem taking out. This is very frustrating, especially since this is an error on their part and are doing a poor job of resolving it. There is a subsequent bill of over 2000 dollars that is going to be taken out my account next. They just take your money and push you around.
Recently I had Darren Cook come in and checked our system. I have had bad experience with ADT as the way they designed the security system was poor in my opinion. Darren quickly corrected and made all the relevant changes to make us feel more secure at home. Honestly went above and beyond! Thank you!