Wilton Green Laundry provides a unique hire service for Airbnb owners in London.
We offer high-grade, luxury, white bed linen packs in various pack size options – the perfect solution for any Airbnb hosts.
Whether you manage single or multiple Airbnb properties, we can cater for all your needs at a fixed cost.
If you would like to hire linen and have it cleaned on a regular basis without ‘contract minimum charges’ you’ll want to talk to us!
If you are an existing Wilton Green Laundry customer and have friends staying over for long weekends, this service is also available and suitable for you.
- We Collect: Just select a time between 6am and 11pm and we’ll collect your laundry and dry cleaning from your home. We clean anything from suits and shirts, to bed linen and towels, and we even do repairs!
- We Clean: We are one of London’s most well established commercial laundry and dry cleaners. We’ll get your clothing spotless and fresh whether it’s a suit, a wedding dress or a pile of shirts.
- We Deliver: We’ll deliver your spotless clothes back to you at a time of your choosing. Our brilliant drivers never miss a delivery so you won’t be waiting around on Friday night for your glad rags to arrive.
- Barnes (SW13, SW14)
- Barnet (EN4, EN5, N2, N3, NW3, NW4)
- Battersea & Clapham (SW8, SW9, SW11)
- Belgravia (SW1)
- Camden (NW1, NW5, N6, N7)
- Canary Wharf (E14)
- Chelsea (SW3, SW10)
- Chiswick (W4)
- City Of London (EC2, EC3, EC4, WC1, WC2)
- Finchley (N12, N2, N3)
- Golders Green (NW11)
- Greenwich (SE10)
- Hackney (E8)
- Hammersmith & Fulham (W6, W12, SW6)
- Hampshire (GU)
- Hampstead (NW3)
- Harlesden (NW10)
- Hemel Hempstead (HP)
- Hendon (NW4)
- Islington (EC1, N1, N6, N7)
- Kensington (SW5, SW7, W14, W8, W10)
- Kilburn (NW6)
- Kingston Upon Thames (KT1, KT2)
- Kingston Upon Thames (KT)
- Lewisham (SE13)
- Mill End (NW7)
- Notting Hill (W11)
- Putney (SW15)
- Redhill (RH)
- Richmond (TW9, TW10)
- Sheen & Mortlake (SW14)
- Slough (SL)
- Southwark (SE1)
- St Albans (AL)
- St Johns Wood (NW8)
- Stanmore & Edgware (HA7, HA8)
- Teddington (TW11)
- Totteridge (N20)
- Twickenham (TW1, TW2)
- Wandsworth (SW18)
- Watford (WD)
- Westminster (W1, W2)
- Wimbledon (SW16, SW17, SW19, SW20)
I have used Wilton Green for a few years and they are always exceptional. Friendly drivers turn up when they say they will and laundry is cleaned and pressed to a very high standard. I recently had a great experience when my duvet cover was damaged by one of their machines. Without quibbling they sincerely apologised and asked me to tell them where I bought the duvet. They then purchased and delivered a replacement to me. I have been so impressed and grateful for this excellent customer service even when things go wrong.
PROS: acceptable prices, deliveryman very nice person CONS: unreliable, unethical, dishonest and rude They demand to give the details of my Credit Card or Debit Card by phone or email only! They do not accept cash nor any other sort of payment. Not only that is not safe, it is not correct to not even accept a bank transfer. (They can misuse the card as from then on) They tried to overcharge me 21.5% than I was originally quoted and before they actually accepted to change the invoice, it was a pain. The staff is so rude, that even the so called General Manager said that I should have second intentions for not wanting to entrust them with my card details.... Will not be using them again, and would recommend no one to do so!