OneRooftop brings all the tools you need to run a successful vacation rental business under one roof. We’re the innovative company that simplifies your life. And with our mobile-first vacation rental software, you can take reservations on the go and provide exceptional guest service.
- Accept Bookings directly without a Traveler’s Fee: Take bookings 24/7 from your website, send secure payments links, and take reservations over the phone.
- Manage everything in one place: View your upcoming reservations, sync your calendars, run revenue reports, and line up automated emails to your guests.
- List your properties in more places: With OneRooftop’s channel manager, you can easily set up your vacation rental properties on leading listing websites like Airbnb and HomeAway. Set up your rates, photos and property info once! Everything is synced.
- iCal Support
- HomeAway / VRBO listing management
- Airbnb listing management
- Booking.com listing management
- Impress your guests with a beautiful, mobile-friendly website: A vacation rental website is at your fingertips. Make changes to your website. No tech skills required.
- OneRooftop has worked with thousands of vacation rental businesses: The platform just keeps getting better. More features and useful upgrades to give your business more control.
- Vacation Rental Website Templates: OneRooftop’s beautiful mobile-friendly websites are designed to increase conversions.
- Custom Website Design: Want a completely unique website? Our talented design team will work with you one-on-one to create a custom design and/or match your existing branding.
- Your Own Domain Name: OneRooftop makes adding a custom domain to your vacation rental website simple. We help power your brand.
- Secure, Cloud-based Hosting: OneRooftop provides secure, cloud-based hosting with unlimited bandwidth. You’ll never be charged based on the number of visitors or traffic.
- Easy-to-Use Website Builder: Add unlimited webpages and customize your website navigation. Showcase your properties with beautiful, full-screen photo galleries.
- Support and Free Product Upgrades: You can call our San Francisco office Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm. You also have access to our product upgrades.
Marketing & SEO Features
- Search Engine Optimization: Help potential guests find your website via Google and other search engines. OneRooftop supports SEO best practices like customizable page titles, and meta tags.
- Social: Easily link to your social media profiles. Guests can easily share your vacation rental properties to their own feeds as well.
- Analytics: Set up a Google Analytics accounts and track visitors and page views.
- Generated Sitemap.xml: Your sitemap.xml is automatically generated with your vacation rental properties and webpages.
- Guest CRM: All guests are automatically added to your OneRooftop CRM. Export your guest list to popular email partners like Mailchimp.
Manage Your Business
- Load Your Listings: Easily add your property info, including rates, images and descriptions.
- Accept Payments: You can accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express right through your website. You’ll get a low credit card rate.
- Channel Manager: Manage your marketing efforts from one place. Synchronize your availability and property info across leading sites like Airbnb and HomeAway.
- Rates, Fees and Payment Schedules: Set up seasonal rates and fees. You control how you want to be paid and when.
- Automated Email Templates: Save time and create automated email reminders to your guests. From receipts to pre-arrival info, streamline guest communication.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Run reports on your reservations and gain clarity into your business. Includes owner reports, housekeeping reports and more.
Website Design & Templates
- Websites designed for vacation rentals: OneRooftop puts a twist on the vacation rental industry. We love helping you grow your vacation rental business online with a professional website. Every vacation rental website template we’ve built is complete with our all-in-one booking platform. Guests can easily search your properties for availability, find valuable information, and book their stay. OneRooftop’s team specializes in technology and creative style. We offer up our website expertise in each template so you can easily convert potential guests.
- Control your content: Websites inspire confidence and help build the experience you want guests to have. Now you can build that experience with an easy-to-use website builder. Add and update pages whenever you’d like.
- Book guests on your terms: OneRooftop’s vacation rental software allows you to set prices and collect payments on your schedule. Easily accept payments through your website or channels. Add line item fees, take security deposits, and communicate with guests from your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Track performance in Google Analytics: When you go live with OneRooftop, you can track your web traffic on Google Analytics. Use data to make your website better and identify the best-performing webpages. You can also set up advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook and Instagram to generate more direct bookings.
- Easily launch a mobile-friendly website: Choose from professional, ready-to-go website templates. Your website is fully integrated with the booking engine and property management software. Easily feature properties and book guests directly on your own branded website, powered by OneRooftop.
Less Isn’t More. More is More. OneRooftop’s Vacation Rental Channel Manager Distributes Your Listings to More Places and More People.
Save time and update your rates, availability, and photos from one place
- Our trained consultants help you choose the most profitable channels
- Simple pricing. No extra cost to list on more channels
- Professional reporting tracks and measures a property’s success
Improve Your Connections: Vacation rental managers who choose OneRooftop can list their properties on more sites and book guests with confidence. OneRooftop’s channel manager is always working, so you don’t have to be.
Core Channels + New Opportunities: Manage your listings for traditional vacation rental channels like HomeAway, Airbnb and TripAdvisor. But with OneRooftop’s connection to Booking.com, Expedia and more you can expand your reach towards new opportunities.
Instant Updates Across Channels: Sync your availability and rates so travelers know what they can book. Work with a team that understands the nuances of each channel.
No Double Bookings: Fill more nights and never worry about double-booking. A direct integration to the most popular OTAs and vacation rental listing sites ensures you get more bookings without double-booking your property.
Proactively Supportive: We do this together, OneRooftop’s Activation Team is comprised of industry experts, technical coaches, and most of all-real humans who are only a phone call away. When you sign up our team is here to help.
You must be logged in to post a comment.