Lease a Loftium home with a separate Airbnb for guaranteed low rent, pay even less for being a great host.
How It Works
- Low rent, guaranteed: You get discounted rent for hosting, no matter how the Airbnb performs.
- Get rewarded for great hosting: In addition to the cleaning fees each month ($500+ avg), you keep 20-50% of the Airbnb income after the property cost is covered.
- Private, furnished Airbnb: All Loftium homes have separate Airbnb spaces, furnished by Loftium & decorated by you.
Hosting, made easy
With Loftium’s tools and training, you can be an out-performing host with as little as 60 minutes per week hosting, whether at home or traveling around the globe.
- Basic furniture provided: We provide a free, basic furniture/linens package to make it easy (and affordable!) for you to decorate your Airbnb to reflect your personal style. See what Loftium provides here.
- Keyless checkin & checkout: We provide an automated keypad for your door, so you never need to worry about a lost key or having to be home to let a guest in.
- Automated messaging: Create custom message templates that get automatically sent to your guests, so they have all the information they need, and you don’t even need to lift a finger.
- Optimized pricing: Save time and earn more with our automated pricing engine. We automatically adjust your prices to maximize your listing income.
Lease with Loftium in a few simple steps
- Signup online: Fill out your Loftium renter profile – it’s completely free and takes just minutes.
- Choose a home: Authorize a quick background & credit check and take a self-tour of any available home at your convenience.
- Sign your Loftium lease: Move in, get settled, start hosting!
We are currently at a loftium and will never be using their services again. Their customer service is not existent, there is no number to call and they are not responding to our emails. We stayed at place that ended up having broken sink, little to no heating, the owners were up until 1:30am banging around loud enough to keep waking us up, and water started pouring down from the ceiling from two different places due to a toilet overflowing from their unit above. This company has no accountability and has not responded to any of our emails. We now are leaving the unit early to get an Airbnb. I would avoid loftium at all costs.
When I first saw a Loftium ad, I thought, "What? That sounds really cool, but is it a scam?" I'm pleased to report that it's not a scam. I've had a great experience with Loftium, hosting a bnb (without assuming all the risk), and my landlord. I would highly recommend Loftium for the work-from-home crowd, but we have also successfully managed with regular 9-5s. If you've ever considered having a bnb, this is a good way to get started without owning an extra house or having strangers in the spare bedroom.