Lease a Loftium home with a separate Airbnb for guaranteed low rent, pay even less for being a great host.
How It Works
- Low rent, guaranteed: You get discounted rent for hosting, no matter how the Airbnb performs.
- Get rewarded for great hosting: In addition to the cleaning fees each month ($500+ avg), you keep 20-50% of the Airbnb income after the property cost is covered.
- Private, furnished Airbnb: All Loftium homes have separate Airbnb spaces, furnished by Loftium & decorated by you.
Hosting, made easy
With Loftium’s tools and training, you can be an out-performing host with as little as 60 minutes per week hosting, whether at home or traveling around the globe.
- Basic furniture provided: We provide a free, basic furniture/linens package to make it easy (and affordable!) for you to decorate your Airbnb to reflect your personal style. See what Loftium provides here.
- Keyless checkin & checkout: We provide an automated keypad for your door, so you never need to worry about a lost key or having to be home to let a guest in.
- Automated messaging: Create custom message templates that get automatically sent to your guests, so they have all the information they need, and you don’t even need to lift a finger.
- Optimized pricing: Save time and earn more with our automated pricing engine. We automatically adjust your prices to maximize your listing income.
Lease with Loftium in a few simple steps
- Signup online: Fill out your Loftium renter profile – it’s completely free and takes just minutes.
- Choose a home: Authorize a quick background & credit check and take a self-tour of any available home at your convenience.
- Sign your Loftium lease: Move in, get settled, start hosting!
I had a trip scheduled, I then found out that it would be snowing 3ft of snow the weekend I flew in and my flight would have to be canceled. Since it was inside of 7 days there was no refund, no partial refund, nothing at all. Terrible company to not take into consideration weather phenomena.
A terrible experience! I saw an ad on Facebook saying that you could live in a larger and nicer place and pay less. That’s not it at all!!! I got in touch with them, sat my criteria, what I was looking for, the rent that I could and wanted to pay, the location where we wanted. For months I checked the properties available, nothing in the area where we wanted, not even one option. Finally our moving date was getting closer and I decided to try a house not in our preferred area but not so far. The discount offered would fall in the rent range we could afford. We visited the house, the owner didn’t know anything about Loftium. Weird but that’s ok. I contact Loftium, explained that my moving date was close. They say they had to chat with the owner. I send several messages asking to be updated on all the information, nobody gets back. On the week that I had to sign a contract, that I had already informed Loftium before, I decide to text her again, just in case, if she didn’t get back with it’s because she doesn’t have any updates from the owner, right. Answer was, the owner is very excited to make the changes in the house and work with us. I think to myself, why didn’t you tell me that before????? You know my moving date!! Then the leasing fees! Deposit, which they would cover only $250, I had to pay $2250, $1500 first rent, which I said I could pay only $1400 but they didn’t update their system with the right amount, plus $1500 15 days later. Basically $5250 in a 15 day period!!!!! Just to move in and basically start working to make money for them!!!! Careful!!!!
Very pleasant experience! All of my questions were answered and emails returned, sometimes within minutes, but never more than 24 hours!