Lease a Loftium home with a separate Airbnb for guaranteed low rent, pay even less for being a great host.
How It Works
- Low rent, guaranteed: You get discounted rent for hosting, no matter how the Airbnb performs.
- Get rewarded for great hosting: In addition to the cleaning fees each month ($500+ avg), you keep 20-50% of the Airbnb income after the property cost is covered.
- Private, furnished Airbnb: All Loftium homes have separate Airbnb spaces, furnished by Loftium & decorated by you.
Hosting, made easy
With Loftium’s tools and training, you can be an out-performing host with as little as 60 minutes per week hosting, whether at home or traveling around the globe.
- Basic furniture provided: We provide a free, basic furniture/linens package to make it easy (and affordable!) for you to decorate your Airbnb to reflect your personal style. See what Loftium provides here.
- Keyless checkin & checkout: We provide an automated keypad for your door, so you never need to worry about a lost key or having to be home to let a guest in.
- Automated messaging: Create custom message templates that get automatically sent to your guests, so they have all the information they need, and you don’t even need to lift a finger.
- Optimized pricing: Save time and earn more with our automated pricing engine. We automatically adjust your prices to maximize your listing income.
Lease with Loftium in a few simple steps
- Signup online: Fill out your Loftium renter profile – it’s completely free and takes just minutes.
- Choose a home: Authorize a quick background & credit check and take a self-tour of any available home at your convenience.
- Sign your Loftium lease: Move in, get settled, start hosting!
I honestly have no idea how they are getting any 5 star reviews. Seems fake to me. If you are even considering renting from loftium, i highly suggest joining the Facebook group Loftium Hosts. From there, you will see numerous horror stories from current and past hosts. Renting from Loftium was one of the worst decisions of my life. They completely stopped paying my landlord, even though i was still paying my rent, which caused me to almost get evicted!!! If you have an issue, FORGET about it. I had to email them 4-5 times before I even got a response. They don’t even have a phone number for their hosts to call for support. Sketchy. They tried bullying me into signing forms exhibiting new rules and standards that were never a part of the contract. They threatened me by saying they would double my rent if I didn’t sign it. Totally illegal. To top it all off, they ended my lease early because the master contract ended FOUR months earlier than my sublease contract with them. I was forced to move out within one month’s notice. That honestly was such a blessing in disguise . Loftium is a nightmare of a company and I’m begging you to not rent from them. Save yourself the headache!
Extremely shady business practices. They trick people into booking properties through Airbnb that are uninhabitable. I found out at the very last second before our flight that the place we booked almost a month prior was an "empty, wet, moldy room" due to a structural problem that took place BEFORE we even booked the room. I rarely ever go out of my way to write reviews, but I felt compelled to this time as I've never dealt with something like this. Any company that knowingly lists a property that is unlivable is deceitful and exploitative, full stop.