Lease a Loftium home with a separate Airbnb for guaranteed low rent, pay even less for being a great host.
How It Works
- Low rent, guaranteed: You get discounted rent for hosting, no matter how the Airbnb performs.
- Get rewarded for great hosting: In addition to the cleaning fees each month ($500+ avg), you keep 20-50% of the Airbnb income after the property cost is covered.
- Private, furnished Airbnb: All Loftium homes have separate Airbnb spaces, furnished by Loftium & decorated by you.
Hosting, made easy
With Loftium’s tools and training, you can be an out-performing host with as little as 60 minutes per week hosting, whether at home or traveling around the globe.
- Basic furniture provided: We provide a free, basic furniture/linens package to make it easy (and affordable!) for you to decorate your Airbnb to reflect your personal style. See what Loftium provides here.
- Keyless checkin & checkout: We provide an automated keypad for your door, so you never need to worry about a lost key or having to be home to let a guest in.
- Automated messaging: Create custom message templates that get automatically sent to your guests, so they have all the information they need, and you don’t even need to lift a finger.
- Optimized pricing: Save time and earn more with our automated pricing engine. We automatically adjust your prices to maximize your listing income.
Lease with Loftium in a few simple steps
- Signup online: Fill out your Loftium renter profile – it’s completely free and takes just minutes.
- Choose a home: Authorize a quick background & credit check and take a self-tour of any available home at your convenience.
- Sign your Loftium lease: Move in, get settled, start hosting!
Don't do it. Not good for renters or landlords. If their service and professionalism were suspect before covid, and they were, then the new normal is simply not going to pencil it for either landlords or tenants. They're in a world of hurt and taking victims with them. The silence from the CEO is telling-- she had nothing good to say. Steer clear and save yourself a huge headache.
Where do I even begin with Loftium. The worst rental experience I’ve ever had. They’re constantly throwing you from person to person (too many cooks in the kitchen) with no clear answers. We had to pay a security deposit on the entire home (3,000) rather than our agreed upon rent of (1600). They say they’ll give you discounted rent once you reach the full rent of the house but even when the house was booked the entire month we maybe saw 200/300$ tops. They’re constantly blowing steam up your ass when you bring up an issue. Rather than actually helping with things they just skirt around the question by being overly nice. And to top it all off they stopped paying the homeowner at the beginning of COVID and hadn’t payed us back our security deposit 4 months after our lease ended. I had to contact them to finally get our massive security deposit back. I would not recommend renting with this scheme of a company, save yourself the headache.
Honestly, the people who are writing bad reviews are really not grasping what COVID 19 did to the travel industry. Loftium had to lay off most of their employees and were struggling to be able to keep discounted rent for their renters. I LOVE Loftium and swear by them. They respond to my emails promptly, provide real solutions to problems, and best of all, are actually trying to provide people with discounted rent vs make a profit. I recommend them to anyone looking for a nice place in a major city where you would normally be paying thousands of dollars a month for rent.