Lease a Loftium home with a separate Airbnb for guaranteed low rent, pay even less for being a great host.
How It Works
- Low rent, guaranteed: You get discounted rent for hosting, no matter how the Airbnb performs.
- Get rewarded for great hosting: In addition to the cleaning fees each month ($500+ avg), you keep 20-50% of the Airbnb income after the property cost is covered.
- Private, furnished Airbnb: All Loftium homes have separate Airbnb spaces, furnished by Loftium & decorated by you.
Hosting, made easy
With Loftium’s tools and training, you can be an out-performing host with as little as 60 minutes per week hosting, whether at home or traveling around the globe.
- Basic furniture provided: We provide a free, basic furniture/linens package to make it easy (and affordable!) for you to decorate your Airbnb to reflect your personal style. See what Loftium provides here.
- Keyless checkin & checkout: We provide an automated keypad for your door, so you never need to worry about a lost key or having to be home to let a guest in.
- Automated messaging: Create custom message templates that get automatically sent to your guests, so they have all the information they need, and you don’t even need to lift a finger.
- Optimized pricing: Save time and earn more with our automated pricing engine. We automatically adjust your prices to maximize your listing income.
Lease with Loftium in a few simple steps
- Signup online: Fill out your Loftium renter profile – it’s completely free and takes just minutes.
- Choose a home: Authorize a quick background & credit check and take a self-tour of any available home at your convenience.
- Sign your Loftium lease: Move in, get settled, start hosting!
Loftium's employees seem to be hand-picked to be the most patient and kind people you could work with in the hassle of home-rental. I have a tendency to ask too many questions, and despite handling several things at once to accomodate me, they always had time for answers. I'm very excited to be able to work with anyone at Loftium, and be able to afford this incredible house I couldn't have otherwise afforded!
Nice host but an absolutely frustrating and horrible experience. * Management didn't have keys, we were locked out of our own rooms for about 30min (they didn't even know our room doors had locks). * The absolutely cheapest and loudest washing machine I've ever seen. They even left earplugs there for this reason. * Place smelled horrible when we entered, I had a migraine. * Walls are paper thin, you hear literally everything above you. We are kind, and we leave five stars. Yet, these people are so nickel and dime, they will drop you a negative for forgetting the garbage. Unfortunately, I might have just had my worst AirBnb experience with Loftium.
Leasing through Loftium has been a great experience, and allows me to live in more home than I would normally be able to afford.