With a mission to empower people to experience the world, Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. At Booking.com, we connect travelers with the world’s largest selection of incredible places to stay – including everything from apartments, vacation homes, and family-run B&Bs, to 5-star luxury resorts, tree houses, and even igloos. The Booking.com website and mobile apps are available in over 40 languages, offer 28,410,849 total reported listings, and cover 148,719 destinations in 229 countries and territories worldwide.
Every day, more than 1,550,000 room nights are reserved on our platform. So whether traveling for business or leisure, customers can instantly book their ideal accommodations quickly and easily with Booking.com – without booking fees and backed by our promise to price match. Through our Customer Experience Team, customers can reach Booking.com 24/7 for assistance and support in over 40 languages, anytime day or night.
Your peace of mind is our top priority. Here’s how we’re helping you feel confident welcoming guests:
- Your place, your rules – Pick your prices, policies, and rules for guests
- We’ve got your back – Access to 24/7 support and guest misconduct reporting
- Find your perfect match – Set requirements and criteria guests need to fulfill
How It Works
- Open and close your property when you want: We give you the freedom to open or close your property on our site whenever you want. With no lock-in contracts, you’re in control of your property.
- We don’t charge guests: We don’t add anything on to the price. Unlike other platforms that usually charge guests, the price you set is the price we display.
- You control your availability: Only accept guests during the summer or maybe just weekends, at Booking.com you decide when you want guests.
- Use Booking.com alongside other platforms: Using Booking.com along with your other relationships isn’t a problem! With our simple calendar, you can manage your availability parallel to your existing relationships.
Pricing & Commission
Our pricing structure is based on the idea that the price you set is what guests pay. We don’t add anything on top – this way, you can price your property competitively and welcome more guests.
- 24/7 support by phone or email with real people
- Strong search engine presence for more bookings
- Advice and analytics to increase performance
Type of Guests You Can Expect
Every day, 1,550,000 nights are booked through our site by guests from around the world. But no matter where they’re booking from, our guests have a few things in common.
- They’re families and couples: 68% of our nights booked come from families and couples looking for a relaxing vacation
- They book more than just hotels: 42% of our nights booked are for one of our homes, apartments, or other unique places to stay
- They share their experiences: 38% reviews are left every day by our guests, sharing helpful info with properties and other travelers
- They’re loyal guests: 75% nights are booked every day by guests who’ve already booked more than 5 times on our site
Marketing & Promotion
- Many travelers begin with search engines: That’s why we don’t wait for guests to come to us, but actively promote your property on search engines all across the globe.
- Some travelers search using maps: So a listing on Booking.com means your listing is advertised on Google Maps too.
- Flights booked, accommodations next: We partner with airline companies like Emirates, American Airlines, easyJet, KLM, and many more to promote your property to their customers.