- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Client Account Management
- Guest Checkout
- Guest Communications
- Guest Screening
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Linen Rentals
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Marketing & Advertising
- Price Optimization
- Property Maintenance Services
- Shopping & Restocking
- Welcome Gifts & Offerings
- Writing Guest Reviews
If you have a home to let and want the higher income and flexibility of short-term lettings without the hassle, we are the right service for you.
- Make More Money: Hosts can earn 60 – 100% more than renting their home residentially. We optimise the pricing to ensure maximum earnings.
- Stress Free: We handle everything for you. Guest communications, 24hr check-in, cleaning, linen, restocking and more.
- Complete Flexibility: It’s your home. Rent it on your terms. You decide when the property is available for bookings.
What We Do
A successful listing on Airbnb is the culmination of many interlinking processes. We take care of them all…
- Listing creation: Professional photography and search optimisation and with a personal touch
- Professional cleaning: We organise professional cleans paid for by your guests to ensure clean homes and high ratings
- Hotel quality linens: We organise linens and towels, they are all laundered off site and beds are made to hotel standard
- Guest vetting: Strict screening of all guests using both online and offline verification checks
- Account management: One point of contact for all of your queries
- Price optimisation: We use a combination of specialised technology and local knowledge to set the perfect price
- Guest communications: Prompt responses and enticing dialogue
- 24hr check-in: Peace of mind for guests as they checkin any time of day or night
- Replenishments: Monitoring and restocking of the necessary items
- Property maintenance:Highly skilled professionals on call
Getting started is easy. Five steps to hassle free hosting….
- Sign up with Airsorted: Start by checking your postcode and property with our price calculator It will take you two minutes!
- We’ll phone you to arrange to come and see your home: One of our property experts will phone you to arrange a convenient time to meet you at the property. If you’re already away we can arrange to collect keys and let ourselves in. We’ll treat your home as if it’s our own.
- Key safe: We will install a police approved lock box at your property so guests can access your home with ease 24/7.
- We’ll take photos of your home: Our photographer will come and take photos of your property and now you’re nearly ready to start!
- We get your listing ready: We’re now busy getting your listing ready. From the day we meet we can usually have guests in your home within 7 days.
Most of the 5 star reviews here are about the properties, this is very misleading as all it does is mask all the 1 star reviews actually talking about the service of houst as a managing agent. You will see there is some "invited" text next to most of the 5 star reviews... houst is nagging the GUESTS directly to come and leave reviews. Basically using their paying customers properties as a way to boost their own reviews on here, which is really sneaky, and I'm sure if most of houst's customers knew they were doing this they would not be happy (well, reading the comments here EVERY of their actual customers don't seem very happy with them). 99% of the time houst have to do nothing for the guest, a guest arrives using the lock box (only option houst offers), then leaves a few days later, then if everything goes well houst is asking this guest to come leave a review, so essentially taking credit for the property (that they have nothing to do with) and only asking those that had a good stay to leave reviews... but if there's a bad experience, of course they won't send them the link to come leave a review, and instead the property owner gets the bad review on their airbnb account. It's extremely misleading that they are doing this, if you filter out all the "invited" reviews you will see it's mostly 1 star reviews from their actual customers (ie, the people paying their excessive fees) that they should be working for instead of hijacking their properties and stealing their good reviews (which should be left on airbnb for the actual property NOT here for house). I've been using houst since when they were called airsorted, I advise you go and read the reviews for this as well. All I can say is that they have disappointed every step of the way, and cost me a lot of money in lost bookings and dissatisfied guests due to poor cleaning... and I have just received an email about them putting fees up (I thought if anything they should go down!) Now with houst you will be paying 20% + VAT (so 24% in total) of your booking revenue, plus a £24.99 per month fixed fee, plus their ridiculous ~£100 cleaning fee (for a tiny 2 bed flat in London), plus they charge you for cleaning products their cleaners use, plus you have to provide all soaps, shampoo, toilet rolls etc etc plus you still have to pay your airbnb fee on top of this... Honestly at this point you're losing ~35%+ of your booking to fees and costs, you might as well just rent the property out as a normal let, is much less hassle and possibly more money (if you also take into account all the property fees you pay that a tenant normally would). Oh, and back to houst... I've lost count of how many times they've let me down... one time someone tried to make a booking for 30 days, but houst didn't respond in time and I lost out on that booking, that would have been ~£4k... (and instead the property was empty for 3/4s of the time that booking would have been for). Another time someone was booked over the Xmas period for 3 weeks, one of the most profitable times of the year... but they left on day 2 because the place was dirty, and they got a full refund! Houst wouldn't even give me a refund for the cleaning fee I paid for that lost me a whole booking AND wanted me to pay for another full clean to clean up the person who stayed for just 1 night! The cleaning is super hit and miss, I have so many things vanish from my property, maybe it's the guests taking it, maybe it's the cleaners, but who knows, houst certainly don't 🤷♀️ It's just a surprise for me anytime I go into the property what will be there... Essentially it's super expensive, and everything is run on your airbnb account, so when things go wrong, you still pay for it, and you get hit with the bad reviews... you carry all the risk and they have nothing to lose.
They were wonderful! The cleaning, communication and check in was flawless.
The place was very clean. I enjoyed my time there and hoping to visit again sometimes in the future.