YourWelcome is a subscription service, that includes a customised 8 inch tablet device, extra long charging cable and plug, alongside pre-installed YourWelcome software. In addition, you receive access to the YourWelcome dashboard portal, where you upload your property details and any services you want to offer your guests.
We ship you the YourWelcome device, which can be set up in 5 minutes and left out for your guests.
YourWelcome guest management product suite offers Airbnb management companies and hosts a complete solution to streamline guest communication. Created to work for Airbnb hosts of single properties to large portfolio Airbnb management companies, YourWelcome will help eliminate guest queries and property call outs, while adding a hassle free service layer to your business.
Airbnb Management by its nature means you are managing a mixed portfolio of property with multiple underlying owners,. This means that each property is different and the key to streamlining guest communications is effectively explaining how the property works. YourWelcome is a best in class informational portal that helps the guest navigate the property and get the most from their stay. Remove the cost of updating and reprinting property guides and manage remotely form your office.
Earn more from every booking by streamlining your guest communication, whilst transacting directly with your guest during their stay. Offer and sell your own services and earn a money from guest accessing our on-demand partner network.
- Check-in: Greet your guests with a personalized welcome message and enable them to check-in with one touch. Ensure all guests agree to the property terms & conditions on entry and receive a email when your guests arrive for complete peace of mind. Grow your guest database by ensuring you collect all your guest’s information when they check in at the property.
- Welcome Video: Give your guests a premium welcome with a personal or brand video message on arrival. Alternatively, ensure all your guests view a health and safety video, ensuring guest have a happy and healthy stay at your property.
- First Impressions Rating: Your guests first impression of the property will decide the rating they leave on the OTA. The tablet asks the guest for an instant rating of their impression, notifying you if the rating is 3 stars or below. This information can prevent bad reviews before they happen.
- Video Guides: Guests like video guides. A 10 second video on how to operate TVs, appliances and hot tubs will quickly eliminate the phone calls / call outs that affect the profitably of each booking. Videos can be easily recorded on your phone and simply uploaded to the YourWelcome Dashboard.
- Guest Messaging: Centralize the platform that you communicate with your guests. The YourWelcome tablets come pre-bundled with a chat feature that enables guests to simply communicate and upload images of anything that maybe broken.The chat messenger is built on Slack, which means you can simply respond to messages on your phone via an app, assign operation managers to individual properties.
New Revenue Stream
- Sell Your Own Services: Transact directly with your guests during their stay through the tablet. Set up any service that you want to sell to your guests and the guest can simply purchase on the tablet. All services can be set up as request only or straight purchase. Popular services include late check outs, additional cleaning, equipment hire and parking.
- On-Demand Services: YourWelcome has partnered with the leading on-demand service providers across the world to enable your guests to easily access the best services in the area. These partnerships enable you to make a passive income from guest spend during there stay. Services include food delivery, tourist tickets, car hire and airport transfers.
- Tablet Branding: Place your brand in front of your guest when they are staying. Tablet can be fully white labelled, including color schemes and logo placement.
- Promotional Banner: Drive direct booking and email list sign ups by customising tablet banners. Enable guests to simply interact with your brand during their stay.
Local Area Info
- Area Guides: Tablets come pre-populated with area guides local to you. Save time keeping your guides up to date as our content team do the work for you.
- Recommendations: Tablets come packed with 100s of recommendations to local restaurants, experiences and bars. Guests can easily turn a recommendation to an experience by booking direct and getting directions through the tablet
- Add Check List: Manage your cleaners direct via the tablet. Add a simple task check list with or without photos, on a per property / portfolio basis for each task you want the cleaner to complete. Includes multi language option.
- Timestamp Cleaner In/Out: Keep track of cleaning hours on a per property / per portfolio basis through the platform.
Advance Check-In Tool
YourWelcome is the leading guest management & monetisation platform for alternative accommodation. Make more money from every booking.
How It Works
- Guest books accommodation
- Booking added to PMS
- Booking integrated with YourWelcome
- Check-In email/text sent two weeks prior to arrival
- Guest checks in via YourWelcome Advance
- Check-In details available in YourWelcome Dashboard
- Guest details are synced to YourWelcome Tablet
- Sell Own Services: Offer and take payments in advance for pre-arrival services like early check-ins, welcome packs or equipment hire – YourWelcome Advance has payments built in.
- On-Demand Services: Make a passive income from guests booking on-demand services such as Airport Transfers and Car Hire.
- Real Emails: Increasingly OTA’s mask the guest’s real email address with a proxy email – making it difficult to contact them off platform. YourWelcome Advance detects when guest’s details have been hidden and asks guests to supply their real email – enabling you to send important links, telephone numbers and documents.
- Add Details to CRM: Building an accurate and complete CRM is crucial for retargeting guests to drive direct bookings. YourWelcome Advance is a fully customisable check-in experience; you choose which fields you want to capture and whether they are optional or mandatory. Ensure all guests have seen and agreed to your properties terms and conditions and that you are legally allowed to re-market to them.
- Door Codes: Use an automated system for granting your guests access to your property? Once your guests are verified and checked in you can release the door access code or details and send it via YourWelcome Advance. We’re currently integrating with various door lock companies to provide automated short term codes.
- Arrival Times: Have your guests select from 30 or 60 minute arrival slots so you can better understand their ETA for peace of mind and/or to more efficiently schedule your meet and greet staff or key drop off. Request their flight or train times so you can check their arrival times are realistic!
- Guests ID: Request guests to submit a photo of their ID via YourWelcome Advance, you can also ask high-risk customers to send a photo of themselves with their ID – helping to eliminate the risk of charge backs on stays. YourWelcome Advance is secure and meets all GDPR requirements on how you manage and share data.
- Taxes and Documentation: Live in a region where you need to take payment for guest taxes or copies of documentation? You can now manage this using YourWelcome Advance and submit your documents direct from your online dashboard.
- Take a Deposit: Pre-auth your guests card for payment against incidentals or damages. We also give you the option to take a deposit for the duration of the guests stay which will be automatically refunded when the guest checkouts.
- Settle a Bill: Settle the bill; add the outstanding balance to the check-in link and your guests will pay directly via a secure checkout.
Guest Management Dashboard
Manage your house manual remotely via the YourWelcome dashboard. Ensure your manual is never out-of-date and control all aspects of property information and guest communication from one portal.
Uploading and Managing Property Information
- Initial Set Up: Simple interface to upload all property addresses and property information. Pro users are able access Account Managers to support initial on-boarding.
- On-going Management: Instantly update property information remotely. The tablets look for updates every 15 minutes, so your guests will always have up to date information.
- Connect Your PMS: YourWelcome integrates out-of-the-box directly with some of the most popular PMS (Property Management Systems) and OTA’s in the ecosystem. Importing bookings and guest information from your favourite operations software is as simple as touching a button. With more partnerships to be announced over the next few months, you can sync your calendars to ensure your bookings remain up to date.
- Single Unit Owners: Don’t have a PMS? No problem. Use YourWelcome as your booking platform and manually add reservations into the system via our easy to use interface.
- Network Partners: View and manage the on-demand partner YourWelcome works with in your area.
- Selling Own Services: Set up services such as late check out, set pricing and manage your revenue.
- Create Tasks: Maximise the time that your cleaning team spend in each property by creating a simple check list and order of tasks.
- Reporting Issues: Enable your cleaning team to easily report any issues in the property, including sending images and text regarding any problems that need fixing.
- Instant Feedback: On arrival the guest is asked for instant feedback (1-5 stars). This instant feedback enables you to respond to issues before they affect the guest online review.
- OTA Reviews: Prompt more guest reviews by using the tablet to promote leaving reviews prior to check out.
- Surveys: Improve the volume and quality for guest survey responses from your guests by encouraging responses prior to check out.
- Logos and Branding: Extend your brand into the property by branding the tablets with your logo and corporate collars.
- Banners: Drive traffic to your website from guests to extend their stay, sign up to newsletters and view your portfolio.
Local Area Info
- Area Guides: YourWelcome comes pre-packed with area guides for your guests. Add additional information to the guides to make the guest experience more personal.
- Recommendations: The tablet comes packed with recommendations for restaurants, bars and places to visit. Customise the recommendations with your favourite places to visit.
- Guest Trends: Understand what you guests want from their stay but getting a data analysis of search and purchase trends of your average guest.
- Insight: Use guest behavioural trends to highlights attractions and places guests spend money in and use this to negotiate advertising deals.
Yourwelcome is a product which looked perfect for our needs. We enthusiastically signed up initially, with 5 tablets for properties located in very popular beach side tourist destination 1hr from city centre. Unfortunately the tablets did not live up to expectation at all. It took nearly 2 months to have anything on the tablets worth sharing with our guests. This delay was unacceptable and support as promised non-existent. We did most of the onboarding work, adding attractions, offerings, branding etc etc ourselves. We followed the very poor online help and did a couple of things incorrectly which wasted our time. We eventually had a couple of sessions with an account manager based in the US and we are in Australia after which we got no support at all! After many emails to senior staff we were in touch with a 'local' (somewhere in Asia) support person and she was great, sorted out the items we attempted to list and our tablets looked great. The end result though, was that the tablets themselves are not robust enough. There were lines across the screen and the pages did not render well at all, and the menu was not clear with shadowing. This made the tablets hard for guests to see and so interact with. We got this feedback from guests who did not see any real value in them at all. We did not sell 1 thing from the tablets (late checkout, tickets, linen changes and all the other usual offerings that were suggested, and which we did anyhow but hoped the tablet would put these front and centre). When we reported the tablet fault problems, we receive NO response for around 6 weeks, despite several emails to different people. Maybe these people no longer work for the company? I contacted the person who had helped us with the onboarding and she forwarded our issues to someone in the UK. From the UK, we received an apology (but no explanation for why we didn't get the promised support), an extension to the subscription was offered, as well as replacement of faulty tablets (from UK, with current delays of months). The extension offered was no way near compensation for the time wasted and ineffectiveness of the tablets. The UK contact basically concluded that the only way forward was "we believe it is best for us to end our working relationship". We are not sure if we ever had a working relationship, but clearly Yourwelcome had no intention or desire to keep our business. We were too much bother. I would suggest unless your properties are in a fairly established urban area, the tablets do not add any value. Thankfully we did receive a refund of the unused portion of our subscription (we should have got all our money back) and had to spend nearly $100 to post back the faulty tablets back to USA. Our advice, nice idea, but don't bother and keep your money.
We signed up at a trade show 12 months ago as they had an aggressive sales person who to be fair did a good sales job. Everything there after was a disaster, 12 months and we didn’t get a single tablet to operate. On time of renewal it was a no brainier that since we have not used them for 12 months despite numerous requests we would not renew they asked for the tablets back. We told them it’s in the same packaging as sent have it collected. Their Finance Director Will started to become obnoxious and rude even threatening us! Telling us they have 1,000 clients and no complaints. You would have thought their priority would be understand why we never used it despite paying for it upfront, not a single mail or call to figure this out. Give your money to charity instead,
Don’t ever use the company, poor customer service that you have to chase and emails are replied almost a week after. The products are tables that comes with a promising service support, as soon as the sale agreed, do not expect any contact from the company unless you chase them. Most importantly, when cancelled the contract and returned the tablet, the tablet that had never been used or even opened no refund provided, even partial one. There are a lot of excuses and reasons given what you could have done, read the contract carefully before you signing anything with them. Specifically cancellation policy.