As hospitality consultants specializing in accommodation rentals, we lean on our experience as an accredited “Super Host” – now for over five consecutive quarters on The Bnb.
We have managed multiple listings, welcoming guests into hundreds of comfortable nights of sleep from across the globe. Part of what allowed us to reach Super Host status was having an amazing clean team that consistently produced spotless units for all guests. This clean team is now available to you.
Our management team is born and raised in Vancouver, we know this city as good as any local, allowing us to deliver the personal touch and service a true Vancouverite would.
With grey hairs from hosting, we have now assembled a team of cleaning professionals, property management consultants and Super Host Juggernauts to support and provide the essential services to Airbnb hosts of the Vancouver community.
SAVE YOUR TIME. Leave it to the Check and Clean Queens.
- Increase Occupancy Rates: So what is the optimal occupancy rate that results in MAX monthly revenue? Drop your pants and book up quickly or hold out for the highest bidder. What % of occupancy should you be at two months out, one month, one week? It is all about timing and pricing strategy.
- Optimize Nightly Rates: There are various market factors that affect daily rate potential – regular tourism seasonality, special events, hotel pricing to name a few. It pays to be on top of the trends and to keep on top of local changes in the market. Let’s talk daily rate strategy and how to beat the competition.
- Score 5 Stars: Ultimately, it is all about the guest experience. Receiving the five stars is the holy grail of success in Airbnb, leading to increased rates, occupancy and ideal lodging guests. Chase the stars and the rest will follow!
- Supreme Apartment Cleaning: Efficient and effective. We clean in teams and ensure everything is perfect – Swiffered floors, washrooms sparkling and beds made like you’re at the Four Seasons. Call it a Super Host Clean.
- Check-In/Check-Out: Check-In: Nothing beats a warm smile and a knowledgeable local to welcome your guest. Where are all the hip bars and cool restaurants? First impressions count. Check-Out: And of course, what is more important than to ensure a happy departing guest and a full inspection of the unit for damages.
- Revenue Optimization & Property Management Consulting: There are many tricks to the trade for Airbnb hosts looking to score 100% occupancy and generate maximum monthly revenue. Let’s have a coffee and discuss strategies – everything around staging, pricing, search ranking, guest communication and accounting/tax tactics and more!