- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Client Account Management
- Copywriting Services
- Guest Checkout
- Guest Communications
- Guest Screening
- Home Styling Services
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Luggage Storage Solutions
- Marketing & Advertising
- Price Optimization
- Property Inspections
- Property Maintenance Services
- Property Setup
- Welcome Gifts & Offerings
- Writing Guest Reviews
Are you thinking of renting out your property on short-term rental but think it would be too much hassle? Are you an established host, but finding it too much stress? Are you a landlord, but need someone to manage your property? Thinking about going on holiday? Why not let your home pay for it?
SpotHost is a unique independent short-term rental property management company, operating from Glasgow. Drawing from the success of Airbnb, SpotHost aims to revolutionise the industry by offering simple property management solutions to Airbnb vendors, and at the same time enhancing the guest experience by offering them a wide range of low-cost services.
We at Spothost believe in breathing new life into the sharing economy and we do this by offering, Simplicity, Quality and Excellence, meaning that the clients should experience a seamless and stress-free process while renting out their properties on the Airbnb platform. SpotHost ensures that the services are delivered with exemplary quality, as well as continuously striving to achieve excellence, innovation and creativity.
- Listings: Perfect photos and the wording that will get you bookings. Leave it to us.
- Pricing: Not sure how much to charge? We’ll help you work it out.
- Cleaning: Professional cleaners will leave your property spotless – while our laundry service provides hotel quality linen.
- Screening: We’ve got the selection and checking of your guests covered too.
- Communication: We’re always there, thanks to a round-the-clock service for both our clients and their guests.
- 24 hour check-in: Guests can check in when they like – meaning freedom for them and a better rating for you.
- Guest Transfers: We can arrange for your guests to be picked up from airports, train or bus stations.
- Luggage Storage: Guests arriving early or leaving later? We offer a safe luggage storage option.
- Stocking up: From toiletries to milk – we make sure your property has exactly what your guests will need.
- Guest Experience: Live like a local – we make it easy for your guests with discounted tours, dining experiences and much more.
- Maintenance: Relax – SpotHost has a skilled team of professionals on call to help out with any problems.
- Local Knowledge: We know Glasgow – and we’ll pass on that extensive local knowledge to your guests, along with discounted tickets to attractions and restaurants.
ONE STAR IS ZERO STAR! BEWARE!!!
BEWARE! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! FIND SOMEWHERE BETTER! My friends and I went stayed at river Clyde apartment near riverside last month for 2 night. Before that, I was told to paid for damaging despoit which I find is ridiculous for the amount of £250 is a lot. So during our stay in apartment, it wasn’t this 100% clean, expiry instant coffee, already open tea bag pocket, no snacks… just nothing. Bathroom is dirty with mould on tiles. The bedroom light is weak. And weirdly, all room have blinds but the beaded pull cords had been removed, it wasn’t fully cover all windows, mean people in other flat can see through or possibly spying. I felt like what if the host deliberately remove it so they will not refund back my £250 due I ‘broke the beaded pull cord’. The host have plenty of time to fix it for our privacy cos we felt so exposed in bedroom. This is vicious plot! When we going out for night and come back, we all smelled like someone had been smoking cigarettes in room, that make us feel uncomfortable cos I read reviews that this host can out of blue accuse you that you been smoking weeds so they can steal £250, hmmmm… They will doing anything deliberately to profit more for themselves And I clearly see the pattern what they doing. They said they did refund but it never arrive in my card after 2 weeks, back and forth on chat online they do not want do anything but have an audacity tell me to report to fraud department!
Lovely stay in east Glasgow
My family and I had a lovely stay at Edwina’s flat in East Glasgow. It’s conveniently located steps away from the beautiful Glasgow Green park and a 15 minute walk to the city center. The flat is very comfortable and stocked with plenty of towels and essentials including coffee/tea, and bathroom products. We would happily stay here again on a return trip to Glasgow!
Very nice appartement
Very nice appartement. 3 nice bedrooms and bathrooms. Well located in the centre of town. Nice host as well.