Sensibo is the ultimate device to control your air conditioner and heat pump and make it smart. With Sensibo you will be able to control, monitor, automate and save energy. In one app control many devices, and share your devices with your family at home and colleagues in the office.
Ships globally – works globally!
Sensibo is compatible in every country, and with any voltage and power outlet – installation takes less than a minute!
What are its features?
- 7-day scheduling: Unlimited 7-day scheduling lets you finally be in control of your climate. Define as many schedules as you’d like: warm the house when you wake up in the morning, turn off the A/Cs automatically after you go to sleep, and explore endless other possibilities.
- Climate React: With Climate React you can be in control of your comfort and energy usage. Set triggers to change the climate in your room based on temperature, humidity and comfort parameters.
Use Climate React to protect your home and air conditioner system from extreme temperatures and humidity levels.
- Automatically turns on and off: Using the phone location – Sensibo automatically turns on the A/C before you arrive. It also turns off the A/C when everybody leaves, and helps to save energy and enjoy a peace of mind.
- Share with your family: Sensibo Sky can be shared with your family at home, and with your colleagues at work. Match each device to each A/C and let everyone enjoy the benefits of your new smart A/C.
- Works with Amazon Echo and Google Home: Sensibo works with Amazon Echo & Google Home. Just one click to link Sensibo to your Amazon or Google assistant and you’re set to go. Control the temperature with your voice with no need to take the phone out of your pocket. With Sensibo you can use phrases like: ‘Alexa, turn on the living room’ and ‘Ok Google, turn off the bedroom’.
Open API and IFTTT: Sensibo has an extensive open API, with many extensions and integrations created by the community for SmartThings, OpenHab, Homebridge (for HomeKit) and more. Sensibo also works with IFTTT, so it’s easy to create recipes and new automations.
Absolutely a waist of time and money. I connected my two aircon units with great difficulty then try to share the units with my wife and lost my connection. Very, very difficult to pair these, there just air con units, not the Bank of England.
nice device when it works. but when the device does not work, as in my case, you have to spend a lot of time on customer service, because they will spend half year to sending you things to try and not enough then they repeat that you have to try the same. my problem is that the device does not communicate with my A / C and customer service still thinks they can handle it. This Company get 1 star for this miserable handling
Sensibo Sky Firmware upgrade failed x 3. Received the unit and it had great packaging but the installation failed once it got to the firmware update. Tried various work arounds, reset from scratch etc but no progress. Went to the support site for help but they only have a chat bot which is useless. Lost an hour of my life on what should be a consumer installable product and Currently have an expensive paper weight waiting on Sensibo support.