- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Channel Management
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Client Account Management
- Copywriting Services
- Guest Communications
- Guest Screening
- Home Styling Services
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Marketing & Advertising
- Price Optimization
- Property Inspections
- Shopping & Restocking
- Welcome Gifts & Offerings
- Writing Guest Reviews
Roomerang is an end-to-end short stays team based in Melbourne. We help property owners achieve higher rental cashflow. Our complete range of services covers all you need and more.
We pride ourselves being all-rounders, one stop shop wonders; essentially, our philosophy is to make the short-term management rental process as seamless and easy as possible for our clients.
Know what you’re paying for. Roomerang rates are one of the lowest in the market. We operate in a transparent flat fee model:
- Monthly performance reports
- Personalised guest services
- Hotel-standard housekeeping including laundry
Unlock maximum returns:
- Maximise your profits: Our pricing and listing strategies ensure you come out on top
- Performance: List your property on over 30 platforms, you can’t lose
- Protection: Speak to us to find out more on our Renter’s Insurance and Rental Guarantee
- Flexibility: Flexibility is key to this ever-changing landscape of short term rental
- 24/7 Customer Support: Your guests are taken care of at any time of the day
- Housekeeping: Put your feet up and leave all the hassles to roomerang
I'm based interstate and Roomerang has managed my property in Melbourne since 2019. Overall they have done a really good job despite these challenging times. They have taken good care of my property and always made sure that guest damages are lodged and claimed swiftly from booking platform and short stay insurance. The few times I visited in the past I found that it was very well-kept and linens used were very luxurious. The pricing team has also done a good job at staying on top of earnings and market strategies - I was able to make good rental throughout the pandemic still so this is a bonus. I highly recommend them if you need a hands-off type of Airbnb property management.
I used Roomerang back in 2018 - it was a disaster. It looks like things have not improved. There is a long list of the things they did wrong, but include giving keys to the wrong guests (they did not confirm ID as per the conditions and keys were never returned) and caused a nightmare series of events as keys weren't available for the right guests. Also just not communicating with guests who were waiting to get into the apartment. Accounting, communication and general shocking services issues went on and on.
I previously wrote a review concerning Roomerang’s management of an AirBnB property that I had rented during the current Melbourne lockdown. After some initial frustration with the refund policy James from Roomerang got involved and resolved the issue quickly and I received the full refund. I was very happy, thank you.