- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Client Account Management
- Guest Checkout
- Guest Communications
- Guest Screening
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Marketing & Advertising
- Price Optimization
- Property Inspections
- Property Maintenance Services
- Shopping & Restocking
We are the UK’s leading short-let property management company. We are a new kind of property management company, and a full service operation, created specifically to give homeowners the ability to maximise their short-term rental income without any hassle. In a nutshell, we list and manage your property on short-letting sites like Airbnb, so you don’t have to.
- We improve your income: Our dynamic pricing algorithm maximises your price per night, so you can get the most value out of your property.
- We are an Airbnb professional co-host: We personally work with Airbnb to ensure that both you (homeowner) and your guests have phenomenal experiences.
- We make short-letting hassle-free: We take care of revenue management, guest communication, cleaning and key management, so you can sit back and relax.
Track your performance with a personalised dashboard. We provide you with a dashboard that tracks rental revenues, bookings and reviews. We also give you the ability to set your availability easily online and give you a peace of mind:
- Manage Availability: Avoid inconvenience by only booking days you’re free
- Monitor Revenues: Track how much you’ve made in a given month
- Track Bookings: Track how many bookings you’ve gotten in a certain month
- Read Reviews: Read the wonderful reviews your guest leaves for your building
We manage your property on short-letting sites like Airbnb, so you don’t have to. We list it, find the guests, look after them, and even clean up after them. Providing you with a full range of services will help achieve the maximum return on your property via short-term letting, without any of the hard work.
- Listing Preparation: Professional photography of your property and listing description preparation and calendar management
- Maximum Occupancy: Dynamic pricing strategy to fill any open dates or last minute cancellations to get the most out of your property
- Client Portal: Check up on your property via our client portal. Check occupancy, earnings, future bookings, block dates, and even check photos
- Guest Screening: We vet the guests carefully and we prioritise the safety of your property
- 24/7 Check-In & Guest Support: We provide 24/7 guest check-in, giving guests the flexibility to arrive whenever they prefer and we are available 24/7 to reply to all the urgent needs of the guests
- Toiletries, Cleaning, and Laundry: We provide hotel quality toiletries for your guests and professional cleaning and laundry service after each check-out
How It Works
- Sign Up: Talk to one of our host advisors to find out how much you can earn
- Onboarding: We help you prepare your property so it’s ready for short letting
- Go Live: We list your property on various booking platforms and you will start earning!
It was great stay and all essential things were provided.
We had an Airbnb stay of ours managed by Pass the Keys. All went smoothly, nice and timely communication, no complaints.
I rent a house in CB4 of Cambridge in March 2021. It was managed by Pass the Keys. The staff was responsive and I was happy with them before things gone wrong. I was happy that they allowed our family a early check-in so that we did not need to stay outdoor in the chilly weather. When I had problem with the keys, they responded promptly. But after I had left for about one week, the host told me they lost two cups during my stay and claimed the compensation for the whole set of cups. The most ridiculous point is that Airbnb agreed to their claim and requested me to compensate the host for 64 pounds. That converts to 32 pounds per cup. The fact was that our family had not lost or damaged anything. We had no inventory checklist when we checked in and we had no idea how many plates, cups they provided and they can claim whatever they like, maybe antique worth 100,000 pounds, and Airbnb just adhered to their request. As for Pass the Keys, they remained silent in this issue and allow the host to cheat the guest.