Matterport Spaces are complete experiences that give your online visitors an accurate sense of your accommodations and amenities. They are created from real 2D and 3D data about your properties, and you can embed the walkthroughs in a website just like photos and videos.
You’ll speed booking decisions and boost confidence by offering an immersive 3D experience that is so real, guests will feel like they’re already on vacation.
Premium features that come with every 3D model
- Immersive Walkthrough: 3D Showcase offers immersive views of your property through Inside View, Dollhouse View, and Floorplan View.
- Virtual Reality: Make your Spaces viewable in VR on the Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream, and Google Cardboard.
- Schematic Floor Plans: Generate black-and-white schematic floor plans of your property with the push of a button.
- Mattertag Content: Include annotations directly in your 3D Space to highlight key features of your property.
- Dimensions: Event planners can take measurements directly from the 3D Space, eliminating an on-site visit.
- Analytics: Track your marketing campaign performance and understand customer engagement with statistics on each Space.
The product it’s self has great results. However there customer service is the worse I’ve come across. There’s no billing support in the uk, so you just get emails from someone in the US telling you to pay or your account will be terminated. There’s no compassion, no communication and zero understanding, even in difficult times we are going through. Matterport the only way you will keep getting business is if you look after your customers, at this rate you will be driving them away. Its all about balance providing a great product and offering an excellent service. You get that second but right, your then winning. Until they sort the customer service out, I wouldn’t bother wasting your time. It will only frustrate you.
Awful. No support service. If you need repair, must send to US, with a 2 week turn-around. No service in Matteport UK. They just want to sell very expensive cameras with no after-sales support or repair service in place. Don't go near them.
Garbage and a scam. The company's support staff extorts me to pay more or I will lose all of my data even tho I am entitled to the service for which I already paid. Read their contract carefully, they try to trap you all the time to pay money