Lease a Loftium home with a separate Airbnb for guaranteed low rent, pay even less for being a great host.
How It Works
- Low rent, guaranteed: You get discounted rent for hosting, no matter how the Airbnb performs.
- Get rewarded for great hosting: In addition to the cleaning fees each month ($500+ avg), you keep 20-50% of the Airbnb income after the property cost is covered.
- Private, furnished Airbnb: All Loftium homes have separate Airbnb spaces, furnished by Loftium & decorated by you.
Hosting, made easy
With Loftium’s tools and training, you can be an out-performing host with as little as 60 minutes per week hosting, whether at home or traveling around the globe.
- Basic furniture provided: We provide a free, basic furniture/linens package to make it easy (and affordable!) for you to decorate your Airbnb to reflect your personal style. See what Loftium provides here.
- Keyless checkin & checkout: We provide an automated keypad for your door, so you never need to worry about a lost key or having to be home to let a guest in.
- Automated messaging: Create custom message templates that get automatically sent to your guests, so they have all the information they need, and you don’t even need to lift a finger.
- Optimized pricing: Save time and earn more with our automated pricing engine. We automatically adjust your prices to maximize your listing income.
Lease with Loftium in a few simple steps
- Signup online: Fill out your Loftium renter profile – it’s completely free and takes just minutes.
- Choose a home: Authorize a quick background & credit check and take a self-tour of any available home at your convenience.
- Sign your Loftium lease: Move in, get settled, start hosting!
Loftium is a great business model to help renters find more affordable housing options, and to help landlords find good quality renters and have their property kept in “turnkey” condition. As a renter, Loftium guided us through the process of moving in and setting up the short term rental space every step of the way.
Loftium has been an incredible company to work with. It really feels like a partnership where they are not only interested in their business model but in working for what is best for everyone! Our first year of the lease with them is when COVID hit and they were great at communicating how things were going and also were looking out for our best interest. They worked hard to uphold their part of the lease even in such difficult times and often selflessly made efforts that would help us out with no financial gain to them. I would highly recommend working with them.
Don't do it. Not good for renters or landlords. If their service and professionalism were suspect before covid, and they were, then the new normal is simply not going to pencil it for either landlords or tenants. They're in a world of hurt and taking victims with them. The silence from the CEO is telling-- she had nothing good to say. Steer clear and save yourself a huge headache.