Increase your bookings and simplify your life
Web-based guest management and online booking software has never been so easy. Whether you are a property owner with just one property, or a B&B with 10 rooms or a property manager with 100+ properties under management, Lodgix.com will increase your bookings and simplify your life.
Lodgix.com is web-based vacation rental management software with elegant online booking, comprehensive guest management, easy-to-use interfaces and exceptional flexibility.
Our core features include:
- Web-Based and Easy-to-Use: Access Lodgix from your mobile phone, tablet or PC – from anywhere in the world. Our interfaces stay clean and uncluttered by limiting what we do only to what is required to efficiently manage and grow your business. No more, no less.
- Answer Inquiries with Ease: It’s an on demand world. Gone are the days when waiting till morning to answer inquiries is acceptable. Your software must not only answer inquiries quickly, it must be configurable to autosuggest other properties, quote when necessary, track which inquiries turn into bookings and report on channel ROI.
- Automated Communications: Communication workflow encompasses communications to guests, property owners, employees, staff, vendors and memos to yourself! Our advanced system of triggers allows dynamic email and text alerts to be sent before, during and after the guest’s stay. Alerts can be triggered by arrival date, departure date, invoice status, invoice payment or the day of the month.
- Dynamic Document Creation: Easily create dynamic custom documents (confirmations, rental agreements, waivers, maps, arrival instructions, etc.) from your guest contact and invoice data.
- Extensive Channel Manager: Integrations with Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO, Booking.com, Expedia, Flipkey and TripAdvisor allow all bookings to flow into Lodgix. Manage your listings (and bookings) across all platforms. View our current channel list and read through our documentation to learn on how Lodgix integrates to each channel. Lodgix also supports the importing and exporting of iCal calendar data.
- WordPress Plugin: Empowerment. Owning and hosting your own website is in your best interest. It’s your brand, those are your search engine rankings. Do you want to lose your website and your search engine rankings if you decide to leave your software provider? Lodgix is a WordPress shop. We provide a free plugin for WordPress (the largest and most used content management system in the world) that makes creating a vacation rental website super easy and super inexpensive. If you ever decide to leave Lodgix (gasp!), your website (and your search engine rankings) stay with you!
- Robust Reporting: Boring but essential, Lodgix offers up a ton of comprehensive reports including income, receivables, occupancy, expenses, guest management and much much more.
- Credit Card Processing: Do you have an existing merchant account? Do you like it? If so, just add the Authorize.net payment gateway and you will be processing payments within Lodgix in a few hours. Need a merchant account or just want the lowest cost solution available? We’ll recommend a merchant that both works with Lodgix and we’ll get you the lowest cost merchant account anywhere. Obtaining a merchant account is easy. Don’t let others fool you with teaser rates, long term contracts, cancellation fees, etc.
- Data Security: Lodgix has redundant servers, co-located servers and makes extensive use of Amazon cloud storage and backup facilities. Leveraging IBM datacenters (softlayer.com), your data is secured, backed up and available 24/7. All of your guest credit card data is encrypted, tokenized and stored at the payment gateways making PCI Compliance a snap!
- Online Booking: The Lodgix booking calendars are the best anywhere. Our calendars are responsive (meaning they respond and work great on smaller screen sizes) and are easy to use. Guest must be able to quickly search availability and book online. Sadly many companies today offer poor quality, out dated booking solutions that confuse the guest and make booking a vacation rental a painful, time consuming process.
- Accidental Damage and Travel Insurance: Are you still collecting and refunding security deposits? Are you even aware that most states have laws that require all security deposit to be escrowed in a separate bank account? Have you ever had an ugly guest confrontation when retaining the guest security deposit due to damage? Have you ever received a poor online review after not refunding the guest’s security deposit? Avoid the work, time and frustration of utilizing security deposits by offering accidental damage protection. Simply assess the guest a fee and purchase $1500.00 to $3000 of accidental damage protection. The protection is issued dynamically and all reimbursement requests are paid electronically, usually within 10 days from submitting the property documentation.
- Digital Signatures: Embrace a disruptive process! Save your valuable time by allowing guests to sign rental agreements online. No more printing, no more manual signing, no more faxing, no more snail mail and no more drawers filled with physical rental agreements. Instead have the guest sign their rental agreement online. Once signed and submitted, the document is time stamped and a copy is emailed to the guest as well as the property manager. A copy is also saved with the guest invoice within Lodgix. This whole process takes seconds and our digital signatures are legally binding in all 50 states! Signatures can be requested manually or the guest can sign online during the online booking process. The guest can sign on their mobile device or any web connect PC and did we mention the process takes seconds and all digital signatures are legally binding in all 50 states!
- Email Marketing: Did you know that marketing to past guests is the least expensive way to obtain bookings? Surprisingly, very few property managers market their inventory to past guests. Don’t make that mistake! All Lodgix subscribers can sync past guest data (including address) with MailChimp. MailChimp provides email marketing for more than 14 million people globally and offers some incredibly easy tools and templates to send out amazing emails to large numbers of people. More information on our MailChimp integration can be found here.
- Employees: Turning on the Employees Module allows employees to be setup with their own credentials with a unique access level assigned by the primary subscriber. An “employee” is a loose definition for any individual that needs access to Lodgix either to receive automated email triggers or access the calendar tape and / or limited reporting.
- Property Management: The Property Management Module consists of two components, owner logins and owner statements. Property managers are able to setup an owner and then assign that owner to a property. The property owner will (optionally) receive login credentials to Lodgix which will allow the property owner access to an availability calendar showing only the property(s) assigned to them. From there they can block dates for their personal use of their properties. Owner statements are generated by the property manager and contain a detailed breakdown of all rentals (and the resulting management commission) during the period covered by that owner statement. Work orders and one-time (or recurring) rental expenses are also detailed and shown as debits or credits on the statement.
- QuickBooks Online Sync: The QuickBooks Sync allows Lodgix subscribers to sync all guest invoice and payment data with QuickBooks Online. The sync only works with QuickBooks Online, there are no plans to support QuickBooks Desktop.
No reviews yet. Want to share a review? Click here