The best smart access solution for short-lets
With Klevio, you can send your guests & staff digital keys to their smartphones. This means you can offer your guests 24/7 self check-in with a remote or contact-less meet-and-greet. Klevio is also uniquely suited for units in blocks as it works with both private & communal doors.
Your app is your key
The Klevio app lets you unlock doors remotely, directly from your smartphone. It also lets you share digital keys with people you trust, so they can access your properties with their own mobile device.
Your key to a 5-star first impression
- Unlock doors remotely
- Share time-limited digital keys
- Revoke access instantly
- Know who’s accessed your property & when
- Fully retrofitted system
Klevio for Short-Stay Property Managers
- Never keep anyone waiting: If greeters are late they can let guests in remotely using Klevio’s smartphone app
- Give keyless door entry to staff: Save time and money on cutting, sharing and retrieving keys and on travelling to properties
- Get instant access control: Share multiple digital keys in seconds, time-limit them if necessary, and see who’s entered and when via a personalised web dashboard
Klevio for Hosts
- Helps secure better bookings: Self check-in improves guest reviews and helps make you eligible for AirBnb Plus and The Work Collection
- More reliable than a lockbox: Guests won’t struggle to find it, neighbours won’t object to you installing it and burglars won’t know your property is ever empty
- More convenient than a key exchange: When guests arrive, simply let them in remotely or share digital keys with them via our app
Made for hosts, by hosts. Klevio was designed with the needs of Airbnb hosts and short-let property managers in mind. Our technology was first developed for onefinestay, a luxury short-let operator, so we learned first-hand the challenges of key management at scale. Now trusted by over 1000 properties, Klevio is your key to a 5-star check-in.
No reviews yet. Want to share a review? Click here