Forget waiting around for guests and cleaners, or leaving your keys under the mat – key exchange with KeyNest is the easiest and most secure way to exchange keys. Book online, drop your keys off at your nearest location and your guests can pick them up at their convenience.
- The easy solution: Convenient, easy and fuss-free key exchange.
- Peace of mind: Safe and secure insurance-approved key storage.
- Updates – wherever, whenever: Email notifications and online status tracking.
- Happy guests: Ensure guest satisfaction with stress-free check-ins.
- Local stores: Over 1500 Nest locations across the UK and France.
- We’re here for you, 24/7: Round-the-clock key access and support.
How It Works
- Deposit your keys at your local Nest. It takes 30 seconds to create your KeyNest account and you’ll receive a drop-off code instantly. Then just bring your keys to the Nest, where we’ll attach a tracking fob and place them in our secure safe. If you bring them to an automatic locker then just enter the code and place them inside.
- Send the collection code to your guests. Share the Nest location and the unique 6-digit collection code with your guest. They’ll either give this code to the shopkeeper or enter the code at one of our automated lockers, and they’ll be able to take the keys away.
- Get notified every time your keys are collected or returned. Sit back and relax – we’ll let you know when your keys are collected or dropped off. Returning them is as easy as dropping them back at the locker or handing them back to the staff at our Nest.
We have three price plans that all feature online key tracking, 24/7 UK support and access to our network of 1500 stores. Just choose to be billed annually, monthly or per collection, depending on how often you’ll be using KeyNest.
KeyNest is a proud HostAssist partner of Airbnb. Thanks to our direct API integration with Airbnb, you can use your Airbnb account to manage keys at secure.keynest.com. You can check out the KeyNest HostAssist partner profile on the Airbnb website. Our clients are also welcome to use other OTAs like Booking.com as well as any PMS they wish to in order to liaise with their guests.
Using them for a couple of my rentals. Never had any issues and super friendly team!
I had a horrible experience. I was on a pay-as-you-go system and understood I will pay a fee per collection. After I had a friend pick up the key to my flat and return it I wanted to take the key back – but I needed to pay for this! It turns out the return of my key is also counted as ‘collection’. If I didn’t pay, they would dispose of the key after 30 days. Then, a year later I start seeing regular monthly payments charged to my card – even though I don’t have a plan with KeyNest anymore!
This is definitely to way to go for keys management. Pick-up and drop off made easy.