Forget waiting around for guests and cleaners, or leaving your keys under the mat – key exchange with KeyNest is the easiest and most secure way to exchange keys. Book online, drop your keys off at your nearest location and your guests can pick them up at their convenience.
- The easy solution: Convenient, easy and fuss-free key exchange.
- Peace of mind: Safe and secure insurance-approved key storage.
- Updates – wherever, whenever: Email notifications and online status tracking.
- Happy guests: Ensure guest satisfaction with stress-free check-ins.
- Local stores: Over 1500 Nest locations across the UK and France.
- We’re here for you, 24/7: Round-the-clock key access and support.
How It Works
- Deposit your keys at your local Nest. It takes 30 seconds to create your KeyNest account and you’ll receive a drop-off code instantly. Then just bring your keys to the Nest, where we’ll attach a tracking fob and place them in our secure safe. If you bring them to an automatic locker then just enter the code and place them inside.
- Send the collection code to your guests. Share the Nest location and the unique 6-digit collection code with your guest. They’ll either give this code to the shopkeeper or enter the code at one of our automated lockers, and they’ll be able to take the keys away.
- Get notified every time your keys are collected or returned. Sit back and relax – we’ll let you know when your keys are collected or dropped off. Returning them is as easy as dropping them back at the locker or handing them back to the staff at our Nest.
We have three price plans that all feature online key tracking, 24/7 UK support and access to our network of 1500 stores. Just choose to be billed annually, monthly or per collection, depending on how often you’ll be using KeyNest.
KeyNest is a proud HostAssist partner of Airbnb. Thanks to our direct API integration with Airbnb, you can use your Airbnb account to manage keys at secure.keynest.com. You can check out the KeyNest HostAssist partner profile on the Airbnb website. Our clients are also welcome to use other OTAs like Booking.com as well as any PMS they wish to in order to liaise with their guests.
My Airbnb host left the keys in a Keynest. Very convenient to collect them with a code. I couldn’t find the keynest first (mixed up the address) so I called keynest and they helped me immediately and guided me over the phone which was great help
Excellent service, needed to return my keys to my friend and used a keynest point in London. Worked perfectly
When I arrived at the pick-up point in Madrid, they couldn’t find my keys as the mobile provided by Keynest was not working. They had been requesting a new one for two weeks with no response. When I called Keynest, at least they picked up the phone, but they couldn’t find the key linked to my code. It was only by chance that I was able to take photos of all the keys the Pick-up point had and get a friend to recognize mine! Could have been an absolute disaster, and was not secure. Wouldn’t use again.