iGMS is a vacation rental software that helps hosts to effectively handle day-to-day short-term rental management tasks. The software enables users to operate all Airbnb, HomeAway & Vrbo accounts via a single interface, with access to the same advanced functionality through the mobile app. There’s automated messaging for easier guest communication and reviews, templates, tools for team management and pricing management, and much more besides.
iGMS is free for up to 4 property listings and a free 14-day trial is available (no credit card required) for hosts with 5+ properties.
- iGMS automates the majority of your daily vacation rental management tasks. This means you can grow your business without increasing your headcount.
- iGMS helps to increase guest satisfaction by ensuring a prompt and effective response to inquiries through automation and scheduled ‘trigger’ messages.
- Automated guest reviews feature facilitates feedback from your guests.
- Unlike many other tools, iGMS has everything for co-hosts too – manage your co-hosted listings with no hassle.
- iGMS enables users to connect multiple profiles, eliminating the need to constantly login and logout.
Vacation rental management is complicated. Make it easier with iGMS. Manage all your day-to-day activities, routine tasks, and calendars via a single dashboard.
- Integrate properties from Airbnb and the Vrbo/HomeAway Family
- Sync all calendar data from Booking.com, TripAdvisor, etc. via iCal
- Manage multiple accounts
- Ensure flawless communication with your guests
- Use a multi-calendar dashboard
- Coordinate cleaning activities and team tasks
- Make your communication with guests flawless and automate your vacation rental management with powerful smart messaging.
- Use a single inbox for all guest messages from Airbnb and Vrbo/HomeAway family accounts
- Organize your common responses into templates
- Automate communication with your guests
- Use predefined elements to create messages templates
- Automation equals more efficiency and time for growing your business. Increase your productivity by up to 90% and automate major actions with iGMS management software.
- Automate your guest messaging
- Synchronize with third-party platforms
- Change prices right via the system
- Receive pop-up notifications
- Automate guest reviews
- Parent and child management to avoid double-bookings
- Track your keys’ status
- Create professional financial reports
Manage your team up to 90% more efficiently and maintain the best customer service for your vacation rental guests.
- Create operational tasks
- Invite team members
- Schedule cleanings and tasks
- Control level of access
Extremely high priced since 1/11/2019 Stopped using it. Not worth it, more useful products in the market.
While I wasn’t initially completely convinced that this would be the tool for my business, I’ve quickly come to rely on iGMS for many of my routine tasks. It’s great if your goal is to automate your communication and reviews. If you’re a startup, their Free pricing plan is very attractive and possibly just what you need.
Limited and unreliable connections to OTAs, dodgy iCal connections, poor customer service, no UK telephone number.
We have been customers of iGMS for quite some time. Double bookings coupled with a customer service team that doesn't read or address your complaints this was a very poor experience indeed. When we had numerous double bookings Vlad the CTO promised us heavily subsidised use of the software until the direct API integration into Booking.com was complete. The following month we decided we couldn't continue with them as the disruption was too much for our business. Upon hearing that iGMS decided to forget having offered us a heavily discounted rate until the Booking.com connection completes and for the last few months we have been being charged for the full amount despite them having cost us hundreds of pounds each month in lost reservations due to their iCal software blocking dates on certain platforms without reason and then allowing in double bookings with AirBnB when they were supposed to have an API connection to AirBnB directly!! On one occasion one of our rooms was booked 4 weeks in advance on Booking.com however AirGMS double booked it on AirBnB the day before even though their calendar was up to date. Additionally the Multicalendar doesn't show up when there is a double booking so you only find out when your second guest turns up at the door. On the whole, they do not value their customers, they don't understand how much money they cost us by messing up bookings, they don't pay attention to our communications and their system is not reliable at all. We don't feel safe at all leaving our properties in their system and as such we have suspended all our AirBnB listings and are operating uniquely on Booking.com until we find the right channel manager that can be relied upon!