- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Guest Checkout
- Guest Communications
- Guest Screening
- Home Styling Services
- Home Supplies & Amenities
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Marketing & Advertising
- Price Optimization
- Property Inspections
- Property Maintenance Services
- Shopping & Restocking
- Vacation Rental Consulting
- Welcome Gifts & Offerings
We offer a premium Airbnb management London service for short stay rentals. We are focused only on full management and only in the London area to deliver you the best quality service. We provide a personalised and dedicated approach to take care of everything for you.
Why choose us?
- Focused on full Airbnb property management
- Dedicated in-house team to look after your property
- Highest occupancy promise
- No lock in contract or upfront fee
We cover every aspect of short stay guest rentals to anticipate guest needs and provide you with a professional hands-off and hassle free service.
- Guest Communication: Very fast guest response rate to enquiries increases bookings & gets better reviews
- Guest Screening and Bookings: Careful screening of potential guests for suitability, calendar and booking management
- Meet and Greet Guests: Warmly welcome guests, explain how things work, check-in/key exchange, provide helpful local information
- Cleaning and Laundry: Freshly pressed quality Egyptian cotton linen and towels changes between guest stays
- Optimise Listings and Pricing: Create & enhance your listings and optimise pricing to maximise returns & occupancy rates
- 24/7 Guest Support and Maintenance: Assist guests, handyman to fix & maintain things, help if guests lose keys etc.
- Essentials and Gifts: Replenish essentials such as soap, shampoo etc. and arrange gifts for your guests
- Check-Out: Inspect the property and check the inventory, collect the keys, manage any issues with guests
We also offer home decoration services for short let rentals:
- Advice on decorating and furnishing your space specifically for short stay rentals on platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway and others
- Expert interior designers will create a house theme
- Proposing, Sourcing and Purchasing items for you
- Decorating and DIY services to get it set up
- Photography if needed once the place is ready
- Affordable pricing & fast turn around to start renting
There is no minimum contract period, no prepayment or hidden fees.
We aim to offer a first class consistent quality service. Please get in touch if you are interested in property management services in London.
I rented a flat through Hello Guest and have had a very positive experience. They have been easy and quick to reach and very helpful on any matters that might occur. Very friendly customer service. Definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you! After relocating for work to Australia, knowing I wasn't going to come back for at least 5 years and that there was need to rent out my well furnished property in London. First, the company I handed over the property to, failed to rent the place the next 90 days. It was not clear to me what was going on. I had to rescind the contract with the company so as to try with another company. The next short-term rental company I tried was Hello Guest and in the next 10 days, my property was rented out successfully to a wide range of executive people and tourists. The difference was clear between an active company and a passive one. I would say if you are in search of a good and active short-let rental company, Hello Guest is most definitely the answer.
DO NOT USE!!!! They are absolutely abominably run, and seem not to know what is going on. I had multiple issues with them so can’t write all of them down, but will show an example of two of the worst: 1) There was no booking for a certain week. I arrived to the flat and thee were guests there. I contacted HelloGuest who said it had been booked in. I sent them the calendar which clearly shows there was no booking. They refuse to acknowledge this so I had to pay for 2 nights in a hotel. They refuse to refund and completely ignore the fact that there was no booking in the calendar! 2) Guests arrived when I was still there having not cleaned yet. They specifically told me a cleaner would arrive at 5.30. I assume if they told me this the guests would not be scheduled to arrive until at least an hour or two after this. The guests arrived at 5pm and I was then told my HGelloGuest that that was their schedule. Again they refuse to take any responsibility. They cannot even apologise for their own mistakes, and refuse to acknowledge of any wrong doing.
I bought a property in Manchester which I wanted to rent for long term letting as I got offered a job somewhere else but a friend recommended to try letting my property on Airbnb instead. They recommended Hello Guest which they had used previously for their property. The main benefit for me is that I can stay in the property whenever I want, im not based in Manchester but do come back often to visit friends and family. I just ask the team at Hello Guest to block out any dates im coming and they get rentals for the days its available. The service has been very good so far and works for my needs. As im not around I cant manage the property and the rentals so its better that someone else can take care of it. Would recommend this company if you want someone to manage things for you.