- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Guest Checkout
- Guest Communications
- Guest Screening
- Home Styling Services
- Home Supplies & Amenities
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Marketing & Advertising
- Price Optimization
- Property Inspections
- Property Maintenance Services
- Shopping & Restocking
- Vacation Rental Consulting
- Welcome Gifts & Offerings
We offer a premium Airbnb management London service for short stay rentals. We are focused only on full management and only in the London area to deliver you the best quality service. We provide a personalised and dedicated approach to take care of everything for you.
Why choose us?
- Focused on full Airbnb property management
- Dedicated in-house team to look after your property
- Highest occupancy promise
- No lock in contract or upfront fee
We cover every aspect of short stay guest rentals to anticipate guest needs and provide you with a professional hands-off and hassle free service.
- Guest Communication: Very fast guest response rate to enquiries increases bookings & gets better reviews
- Guest Screening and Bookings: Careful screening of potential guests for suitability, calendar and booking management
- Meet and Greet Guests: Warmly welcome guests, explain how things work, check-in/key exchange, provide helpful local information
- Cleaning and Laundry: Freshly pressed quality Egyptian cotton linen and towels changes between guest stays
- Optimise Listings and Pricing: Create & enhance your listings and optimise pricing to maximise returns & occupancy rates
- 24/7 Guest Support and Maintenance: Assist guests, handyman to fix & maintain things, help if guests lose keys etc.
- Essentials and Gifts: Replenish essentials such as soap, shampoo etc. and arrange gifts for your guests
- Check-Out: Inspect the property and check the inventory, collect the keys, manage any issues with guests
We also offer home decoration services for short let rentals:
- Advice on decorating and furnishing your space specifically for short stay rentals on platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway and others
- Expert interior designers will create a house theme
- Proposing, Sourcing and Purchasing items for you
- Decorating and DIY services to get it set up
- Photography if needed once the place is ready
- Affordable pricing & fast turn around to start renting
There is no minimum contract period, no prepayment or hidden fees.
We aim to offer a first class consistent quality service. Please get in touch if you are interested in property management services in London.
Have a 2 bedroom flat in Central London that is managed by Hello Guest. 5-star service, bookings are coming through very regularly meaning my flat is almost fully booked with back to back guests. I couldn’t ask for more - I have recommended them to some of my mates. I live in Greece so this is an investment that is paying off. Thank you to all your team! Efharisto 🙏
I have travelled extensively around the world for work for the past 30 years and I have never before felt compelled to write such a review. I have used both Airbnb and Booking.com in the past and due to the current pandemic was happy to recommend to my son and his friends that they should opt for self-catering rather than a hotel. They found what they thought (from the photos) a nice centrally located apartment. On arrival the found that the apartment was actually lower ground floor (not advertised as such) which in itself would not have been an issue but the fact that the flat was dirty (hairs on the floor, in the bedding and shower), soiled Ben linen and a rotten tomato and chicken bone on the kitchen floor made it completely unfit for purpose and certainly in breach of the contract they had entered into with Booking.com. The property was “managed” by Hello Guest who would not respond to numerous calls. My sister based in London managed to speak to a representative from Hello Guest (Veronica) who requested that we sent an email. This was done and the implication was that a cleaner would be sent to rectify the matter. However nobody turned up (they waited from 1 pm - 9 pm approx) despite trying to contact again, Hello Guest’s representative did not reply or send a cleaner and they were therefore obliged to book a nearby hotel that I had used on previous visits to London. When Hello Guest finally did respond they offered a 50% on the cleaning charge - ludicrous particularly as no cleaner appeared for some 8 hours.
I am Italian and visited London for a couple of weeks on business. I was lucky enough to come across one of Hello Guest’s flats. I was met on the day by one of Hello Guest people at a time that I had previously agreed with them. They were punctual and communicated perfectly from the day I booked to the moment I checked out. The flat was perfectly clean with fresh quality towels and laundry. Location was perfect too. It is one of the most accurate and friendly services I have seen during all the years travelling on business. I can’t fault them on anything. I will surely come back with my family when I visit London again. Grazie mille per tutto