- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Client Account Management
- Copywriting Services
- Guest Checkout
- Guest Communications
- Guest Screening
- Home Styling Services
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Marketing & Advertising
- Payment Services
- Price Optimization
- Property Inspections
- Property Maintenance Services
- Property Setup
- Safety & Security Services
- Shopping & Restocking
- Vacation Rental Consulting
- Welcome Gifts & Offerings
- Writing Guest Reviews
Leverage short-term rental platforms without the work of being a host. Guestable are…
- Personalized: We customize our service around the needs of our valued clients.
- Optimized: We leverage our understanding of the market to optimize income.
- Automated: We handle the entire short term rental process from start to finish.
The rapid emergence of the home-sharing industry brought in part by Airbnb’s rise has created an opportunity for people around the world to generate income from their real estate in ways that only recently became possible. As the demand for homestyle accommodation increases faster than supply, hosts who are able to combine a data-driven approach to revenue optimization with five star guest experience will separate themselves from the rest. Our full-service and virtual manager offering enables your property to achieve its full potential while saving you all the time it takes to manage and run the 24/7 operations.
Set your property up for success. The maximum amount of income a property will generate is determined in the set up phase and as your business partner we’re here to advise you throughout the entire process. Leveraging modern design principles that appeal to a broad audience, assessing how to set up bed layouts, ensuring all short term rental essentials are in place, determining the business case of renting a parking spot, and using smart technology to enhance guest experience are just a few examples of setup considerations. The setup phase is the only part that requires your involvement, and we’re here to make it as easy and effective as possible for you.
Revenue Optimization. After the set up phase is done, we’ll take over everything. The first step is to strategically position your listing on each booking platform based on the property type (e.g. condo, townhouse) and ideal target audience (e.g. business traveller, family). All of the major booking platforms (e.g. Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia) have different search ranking systems and customer profiles, so the goal is to figure out how your property can best utilize each. Once an initial strategy is in place, prices and availability settings (e.g. minimum stay period during events) need to be set and adjusted regularly based on historical market data, real time competitor information, and what the market is telling us about your property. Only a few listings in any city are capturing their entire earnings potential and it’s our job to make yours one of them.
5 Star Guest Experience. There’s no amount of income optimization work that can fully overcome a less than ideal guest experience. Timely guest communication, seamless check in / check out, perfect cleaning quality, a well maintained property, fully stocked home essentials, easy lockout support, and around the clock service should be nothing short of the expectation. We provide your guests with the best experience possible so that your listings can accumulate raving reviews and rise to the top of the local rankings. As we build a brand for you on the major platforms your nightly rates will move up while your property generates more interest from the higher margin guest profiles. The best part is, we will take care of absolutely everything while you maintain complete transparency into your listings and financial performance.
Our Full Service Manager offering is designed to give you all the benefits of short term rentals without having to deal with the day-to-day operational hassle or learning how to maximize your earnings. We take care of the entire short term rental process including optimizing your property across booking platforms, managing the entire guest experience, performing cleaning between stays, and everything else. Starting with an initial consultation, we’ll advise you on the best use of space for your place to achieve the outcome you want.
Our Listing Managers and Pricing Analysts will then create a carefully crafted listing on all of the major booking platforms (e.g. Airbnb, HomeAway, Booking.com, Expedia, VRBO) and set rates which are adjusted based on real time data. Once you get your first booking, the Guestable Guest Experience Team will get right to work handling communications, ensuring smooth check in / out, and being there in case your guests need anything. Our professional housekeepers will get the place ready before each guest and our network of maintenance partners are on call to ensure everything is in order. Guestable brings the service quality of a five star hotel right to your home.
- Initial In-Person Consultation: The first step to Becoming Guestable is having a preliminary phone call and in-person consultation to discuss your goals, learn more about your property, and give you an overview of our service offering. By working with Guestable you are putting a lot of trust in our team so it’s important that you feel comfortable with the entire process. Many of our clients have never worked with a short term rental management company before, so it’s only natural that you’ll have lots of questions. We’re here to spend as much time as it takes to answer them in detail.
- Listing Development: Developing a perfect listing is both an art and a science. After we get a better understanding of your goals and your property, we’ll put together a listing strategy for each booking platform to attract your ideal guests. Every detail on your listings sends a message to prospective travellers and how that message is crafted can be the difference between good and great financial returns. The strength of our listing development is a result of years of analyzing patterns in guest preferences and making adjustments to achieve optimal search rankings, views, and conversions.
- Listing Management: Building you a perfect listing is just the first step in the optimization process. The goal we set for every property is to rank your property on the top pages of the major booking platforms (e.g. Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, Expedia). Our Listing Managers collaborate closely with our Pricing Analysts to continuously adjust booking settings on each platform (e.g. Airbnb, Booking.com HomeAway, Expedia) and get the perfect mix of reservations throughout the year. Each booking platform has strengths and weaknesses which need to be built on or taken into consideration. Leveraging the strengths while overcoming the weaknesses is what makes a listing perform at its maximum potential.
- Price Optimization: We’ll come up with and execute on a dynamic pricing strategy for your property that allows you to get the most out of your place. A strong approach to pricing leverages historical data and real time information on local events, hotel room availability, flight data, conference schedules, and of course the short term rental market. Our Pricing Analysts adjust prices each day as new data comes in to ensure you sell at the highest rates possible. Many of our clients are pleasantly surprised at how much they are making and we believe our price optimization offering is one of the biggests reasons for their success.
- Guest Screening: Effectively screening every person who enquires about staying in your property will result in higher quality guests. In the on-boarding phase we’ll learn more about your preferences for guest screening and our Listing Managers will use the settings on each platform to increase the likelihood of getting bookings from your ideal guest. The number one priority is ensuring everyone who stays takes great care of your place and respects the neighborhood as if it were their own. Our guest experience team is trained to politely ask guests more questions about the reason for their stay and assist them with ID verification process specific to the booking platform they are reserving through. Good guests are generally very understanding of the screening and ID verification process and we always let them know we appreciate it.
- Personalized Updates: Transparency is a big reason why so many of our clients have chosen to tell their friends and family about us. You should always feel like you have a good grasp of what’s going on with your property and what specifically we’re doing to strive for better performance. We’ve found providing personalized monthly updates on your property’s performance, new things happening in the market, and projects we’re working on to continuously improve our service is a great way to strengthen our relationship with you. It’s normal to have questions and our host experience representatives are always available to chat with you about anything.
- Check-In / Check-Out: Providing guests a seamless check-in / check out experience starts from the moment a guest inquires about your place. Learning more about their travel plans, providing clear directions, and adapting to their schedule is central to a smooth arrival. Our goal with every guest is to make them feel as though we will do everything we can to accommodate them. Guests love feeling like they can always ask a question and get a quick response, especially in time sensitive situations such as when they are about to get on a plane. Our global and local team members are always available to ensure check in / check out go well.
- Professional Cleaning: To satisfy top guests, a property needs to have a professional housekeeping team that is focused on perfecting the turnover process. Getting top reviews on each platform requires housekeeping staff to have great attention to detail and to understand it’s about more than just having a spotless place. We train our entire team to view a place from the perspective of a guest who has high expectations. Every housekeeper knows to perform checks for damages, ensure replenishables are well stocked, and do an inventory count to make sure essential household items and back up sheets and towels are available for the guest. Sometimes people miss things, that’s why our in unit inspectors are there to double check that everything is in good order and the place is ready for guests.
- Maintenance Support: Things happen, it’s life. We can’t always control if something breaks down or stops working. What we can control is the response time and how we go about bringing a timely solution. Guests who pay high nightly rates expect hotel level service and a maintenance team that’s available even at odd hours is essential to providing that. Our handymen and women as well as our carefully selected network of local specialists are all trained on the guest experience and are committed to making sure everything in your property is in working order. Some clients want us to coordinate with their own maintenance contacts when issues come up and we are happy to accommodate this request.
- Guetsable Experience Management: When guests book a homestyle accommodation, what they’re truly looking for is a more authentic and unique experience that offers them a different perspective and gives them a place to call home. We know that by always going the extra step for your guests they’ll reward your listing with perfect reviews across all categories. Our goal with every client is to position their property to attract guests who are willing to pay more to assure themselves a perfect experience. That’s why we consistently provide a level of service that enables your listing on each platform to be a top performer. Whether it’s our 24/7 support team responding quickly to guest messages or our always available on the ground staff, the Guestable team is here to take care of your guests.
- Guest Lockout Support: Guests need to be able to access your place at all hours of the day or night. While uncommon, sometimes situations like keys being misplaced or smart codes jamming do occur. We treat guest lockouts as extremely high priority and recognize that our response times need to be immediate in these rare circumstances. If a backup key is not readily available or there’s an issue with the lock, our on the ground staff will be happy deliver a spare key.
- Home Restock: We know that in today’s world of short term rentals, guests expect all home replenishables to be there when they arrive. That’s why our Home Supply Team is carefully tracking the inventory of items such as soap, shampoo, tissue paper and other items so that your guests don’t run out while they are still on their trip. We also monitor household items such as light bulbs, towels, and linens so that we can replace them when the time is right. The strength of our home restock program is enabled by our modern inventory tracking tools which we’ve customized for short term rental management. Performing inventory checks after each guest stay and updating our system ensures we can consistently provide hotel level service for your guests.
We also offer the Guestable Virtual Manager service – the first modern full service remote property management offering of its kind. Similar to our Full Service Manager program, we will learn everything there is to know about your property, have our Listing Managers and Pricing Analysts continuously optimize it on the major booking platforms (Airbnb, HomeAway, Booking.com, VRBO, Expedia), and our Guest Experience Team will run the entire day to day operations remotely. The only difference is that we won’t actually handle the ‘in person’ component of your short term rental operation. That means you will be responsible for ensuring your place is fully stocked with everything your guests need and that if a lockout occurs you have a good backup system in place. We’ll still coordinate cleanings and house repairs with your cleaner(s) and maintenance contacts to save you time. Our Virtual Management service is perfect for clients who want to take advantage of our multi-channel optimization and day to day operational capabilities while still managing some aspects of their rental. It’s also great for clients in markets which Guestable doesn’t currently offer Full-Service Manager. Contact us today to learn more about Virtual Manager. Learn More >
In addition to our Property Management Full Service and Virtual Property Management is our Hotel Property Management System – a full service hotel management service that allows you to take advantage of both the local short term rental and hotel market. As travel continues to grow, both markets will continue to thrive in many areas around the world. The opportunity to build modern hotels that cater to the shared preferences of the short term rental and hotel guest has never been greater. Leading real estate companies are putting themselves at the forefront of the accommodation sector by launching innovative hotels that cater to the new age traveller. Our Hotel Management program is an enabler for real estate companies that are looking to collaborate with a full-service management company that specializes in optimizing and operating the entire business. We believe that it’s important to offer our clients more than just a hotel business with strong investment returns. Our goal with your property is to help you build a brand that is going to allow you to not only sustain those returns but exceed them year after year. Learn More >
Guestable property management is fishy and not transperant. They do not share AirBnB booking transaction history and maintenance receipts in spite of multiple follow ups.
Working with these guys is an absolute nightmare. You end up spending so much time chasing them for answers and just trying to get them to do their job, that you might as well manage your property yourself.