Glue enables your smartphone to become a secure key that opens your door at anytime and from anywhere you are.
- Unlock your door remotely
- Share digital keys with friends and family
- Get notifications whenever someone uses your lock
- Protected with industry standard encryption
Glue replaces your physical key with an app. You can give out permanent or temporary digital keys in an instant and revoke access privileges as easily. Get instant notifications when someone unlocks or locks your door.
- Remote Locking / Unlocking: All IOS and Android mobile devices that support Bluetooth 4.0 can lock and unlock the Glue Smart Lock from a distance up to 15 meters. With the optional Glue Wi-Fi Hub installed, you can operate your door from anywhere in the world.
- App Controlled Access Rights: Distribute permanent, temporary and routine digital keys to your contacts through the app. The app will register all accounts of usage in a digital log and will send you instant notifications every time the Glue Smart Lock is put to use.
- Retrofit Solution: The Glue Smart Lock fits existing Scandinavian lock types.
- Convenient Functionality: Save time with Glue’s clever features. Double tap the thumb turn to trigger self-timer locking for when you leave.
Smart access control to your home, intelligent alerts and secure encrypted technology give you greater peace of mind. No more worries about losing your keys, managing extra keys for guests and hiding keys under the mat.
Complicated and I don’t like giving access to strangers
Not having to use keys is a welcome change, and I can let my girlfriend in remotely if she arrives at my apartment before I get home from work. Also pretty handy for letting the cleaners in on a limited key and I can track who comes and goes and when. I can see this being the future especially in cities like London, an absolute non-brainer!