Enjoy your dream home, set up for you in just a day.
By grouping furniture into a package, we save you and us costs. Compare the savings between buying a room from Furnishr and buying each piece of furniture from other retailers.
With Furnishr, you just tell us your style, rooms to furnish and the furniture you need, and we’ll curate the products and do all the heavy lifting! With other retailers, you do it all by yourself.
- Find your style: Don’t know the difference between contemporary and modern styles? Take our style quiz and we’ll tell you what your design style is.
- Get your custom package: Tell us your dimensions and we will create a detailed proposal with all the furniture for each room based on your style. We’ll also make sure everything fits in your rooms.
- Personalize your room: Collaborate with our designer by sharing what you like and dislike about your proposal. Personalize your proposal until you have your dream home.
- Buy the room: Purchase your Furnishr package with all the furniture in it. All packages include all the products, delivery, setup and cleanup.
- Let us do the rest: Delivery, setup and cleanup? Not a worry! We will handle all the moving-in hassle and get you move-in ready in a day!
Amazing! Everything was quick and had many different design options to pick from.
I hired Furnishr to furnish a 5 bedroom vacation house in Canada. The process started with a call with Karen, the co-founder, and she collected all of our information. One important thing to clarify is the latest move-in date. This informs the entire process, since many pieces require 2-3+ months lead-time and if you have a quick move in date, your designer will work with a limited selection. In our case, we had a miscommunication where I needed to move in early February, but they targeted end of Feb. After we picked out all of our pieces with the designer, we realized the date inconsistency. However, it meant that we needed to repick all of our major furniture picks because our existing picks would not make it on time. This was the biggest disappointment for us, to have the perfect furniture selection and then to say "bye" to it. Despite this, Karen apologized right away and tried her best to make it right, offering options like multiple delivery dates or restarting the process with the designer. We ended up purchasing just a subset of products that would make it on time. I do have to say that I really wish that we could have just bought all the furniture pieces with Furnishr because I really loved the design and quality of the pieces that we did get. Coordinating furniture delivery from multiple stores was a lot of work for us, so I wish we could have just gotten it all from Furnishr. Despite the mix-up this time, I would still use Furnishr in the future and recommend it to my friends. It was really great working with Karen overall, excellent customer service. Whenever we had issues, Karen would be very responsive and fix it right away. Thanks Karen!
I paid over $6,000 for Furnishr to furnish my new apartment. Their "white glove delivery" took the form of three young men reeking of pot who had never assembled furniture before. Nearly everything was assembled wrong and damaged, due to the low quality of the pieces. A year later, I have had to replace everything but the lamp, coffee table, and an accent chair. Many of the pieces I paid for could be located on Wayfair at a fraction of the cost. This was a waste of my hard earned money.