Ideal Short or Long-Term Solutions: Whether you’re a corporate commuter, student, stager, or serving in the military, furniture rental is an ideal solution. From several months to several years and everything in between, CORT has the lease term options you need for your stay.
Convenient & Personalized: Personalize your own space by choosing your furniture by the room or by the piece. With CORT’s Move-In Ready packages, a trained professional will pick furniture to match your needs and budget.
Seriously Hassle-Free: Your prompt, professional delivery includes a complete furniture package setup down to the last pillow, lampshade, or spoon. CORT Furniture Rental provides a furnished life without compromise or commitment.
How It Works
The CORT process is designed to be as easy and painless for you as possible. We will handle as much or as little as you want, always with our CORT Commitment™ in mind.
- STEP 1: Choose Location and Duration – We are the nation’s largest furniture rental provider with over 156 showrooms across the U.S. Simply enter your ZIP code and let us know how long you’ll need your furniture. The longer your lease, the better your price!
- STEP 2: Select Your Furnishings – You can rent your furniture by the piece or by the room if you want to fully customize your space. If you prefer the same style and comfort without the hassle of doing it yourself, you can choose CORT’s exclusive Move-In Ready™ service. Trained professionals will do the hard work for you, finding furniture that matches your style and budget.
- STEP 3: Checkout – Create an account, set up a delivery date, sign a lease, and pay your first month’s rent all online. CORT’s online checkout makes it easy – you can even set up autopay. After you check out, CORT will deliver your furniture in as little as 48 hours.
- STEP 4: Schedule Delivery – A CORT representative will contact you to confirm your order and delivery date. Soon after, our prompt and professional delivery team will deliver and set up your entire furniture package – down to the last pillow, lampshade, or spoon.
- STEP 5: Schedule Pickup – Later, when your lease is up, you can renew it on a month-to-month basis with no increase in fees. If you choose not to renew your lease, you can schedule your items for pickup as far as 30 days in advance.
No reviews yet. Want to share a review? Click here