Reach millions of holidaymakers, manage your bookings from just one calendar and keep on top of things at all times.
- Manage your properties advertised on Clickstay and/or your own website.
- Get exposure to millions of holiday makers
- We will handle all your banking so you don’t have to
- Early pay option
- 0% commission when booked from your own website
- Rentalsystems platform allows you to manage 1000s of properties at no extra cost, which is ideal for agents and property managers
These are just some of the benefits we have to offer:
- You are in control: Manage your property availability, pricing and everything else with our easy to use Rentalsystems platform, embedded calendar and Rentalsystems iOS and Android apps.
- Low cost: We only charge you £1 at sign up once to check your credentials, you can advertise as many properties as you want with just one account.
- London-based customer support: We will be happy to help you with any stage of the process
Just returned from Portugal, last minute booking through click stay, speedy communication with the owner to ensure villa was readily available. Standard of the villa was excellent,
I cancelled my villa due to the virus never got my deposit back, worst site ever, do not use
Despite wanting to go to our booked villa in Portugal we were prevented from travel under the Governments advice via the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. While the villa owner was happy for the booking to be cancelled Clickstay has repeatedly refused to refund our £1,028.75 deposit. We are now taking matters further by report to the Competition & Markets Authority who have stated to the travel industry that so called 'non-refundable' deposits should be classified as 'refundable' during these times of national emergency. Not being able to travel is not the fault of the traveller in current pandemic circumstances says HM Govt/C&MA. I would urge anyone who has similar problems gaining deposit refunds from any villa rental company to report the circumstances to the C&MA and copy in “Which” who are currently investigating non-conformist businesses. Legal action is another route which we are now taking linked to the C&MA declarations about non-refundable deposits not being ‘justifiable’ in rental T&C’s. It really is a pity Clickstay are taking the route they are taking when most other holiday villa/travel/rental businesses in England are abiding by the C&MA principals. This was our first booking through Clickstay, and we take 5 holidays a year being retired – a good experience with them could have earned several bookings a year from us, all lost for the sake of customer service really. Such a pity – it shows how if Clickstay got themselves together and put the customer at the heart of what they do, they could have a much better and more profitable business. Update at 02/08/20 - Following sending of first legal paper to regain my deposit, Clickstay refunded me in full within 24 hours!!