- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Client Account Management
- Copywriting Services
- Guest Checkout
- Guest Communications
- Guest Screening
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Linen Rentals
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Marketing & Advertising
- Price Optimization
- Property Inspections
- Property Maintenance Services
- Writing Guest Reviews
We will take care of everything, so you don’t have to! Finding short-let and airbnb management services can be tricky, which is why our team at CityRelay offer an extensive range of services. So sit back and see the money coming in!
- Professional Cleaning: Our in-house housekeeping team is hotel-trained and take care of cleaning and the replenishment of amenities
- Marketing on 30+ Channels: Our distribution team will advertise your property across 30+ channels improving your online visibility
- 24/7 Guest support: Our guest relations team offer 24/7 guest communication and support to help your guests at all times
- Property Maintenance: Our fully vetted handymen are ready to fix any issues and maintain your property
- Hotel Quality Linens: Supply of fresh linen for bedrooms, towels and bathmats for the bathrooms and tea towels for the kitchen
- Listing Creation: Professional photography and property listing optimization across all platforms
- Intelligent Pricing: Our internally developed software optimizes pricing daily to achieve the best occupancy levels at the highest price
- Reception Desk Services: Our 5-star hospitality team manage check-ins, 24/7 guest support and hold the keys
Follow these three simple steps to join the City Relay community…
- Contact us and provide us with your property details
- We’ll come to your property and have a quick chat to assess your needs!
- Sign the agreement, drop off the keys and we’ll take care of the rest!
City Relay operates across 3 different London locations and has more than 50 employees. Being local we know our area better than anyone and we have the proximity to our hosts to offer the best quality service in the shortest amount of time.
Warning: If you value your property stay away from this company! I was a host with City Relay for almost a year. I own a beautiful one bedroom flat in Chelsea which is also my home. Like many people I decided to rent it out when travelling which is often. I am also an experienced user of AirB&B. Needless to say that I had the worst experience with this company. From the 2nd booking I started to have problems as City Relay has no control (or they don’t care) who enters your property. I had a number of bad guests and there was always something broken, mal function devices, poor cleaning, etc etc ... I had complaint many times always to be promised that issues would never happen again. Also, we had issues with their pricing as they over price the property making it off market. Lately the service they provide became do bad that I had to terminate them. Simply, they let a guest in without cleaning the flat. Logically, they had a poor review on AirB&B which made the flat unwanted by any logical prospective guest. Every time I complaint about their poor service they blame somebody else but themselves: they never take responsibility for they poor service. City Relay also mislead and bluntly lie to their hosts: they have a huge rotation of staff and the property is never checked twice by the same staff. Also they lie in their internal reports and the so called property managers do not even know the property- they relay on their false reports. Last time I came back home from a business trip I found in such a poor condition that I had no choice but terminating them: of course they never took responsibility and blamed others. I found the white kitchen walls and ceiling all tainted with coffee marks, the entire living lay out changed, used tissues under sofa and bed (and this was even after I paid for cleaning whilst overseas), the TV cable sky totally disconnected and the TV settings changed to Arabic language; smoke smell hence clearly guests were smoking against clear rules, etc etc etc In short, I found my home in a disgusting status and this wasn’t the first time. This added to a devastating review left by a guest who was allowed into the property with cleaning finally made my terminate them. I had no compensation offered and I am stating legal action for breach of contract. After all they are paid to provide a service which they don’t ! They are simply after your money! Finally, they go down da lot of time an effort making excuses for their poor service so I expect to once again reply to this review doing that. Please don’t believe them! They are simply dishonest unprofessional poorly run business! You have been warned !
Fantastic quick, no nonsense baggage storage. Quick and easy