City CoPilot is your neighborhood front desk, here to make New York City life even easier. We are the first NYC storefront for concierge services by providing luggage storage and delivery, key exchange, package acceptance, cleaning and turnover, tours and attractions, as well as airport transportation. We really do it all so you can just enjoy life in the Big Apple!
We are the highest reviewed luggage storage service on Google, Yelp, Facebook, and more. Our customers don’t lie! If you check out the online reviews, you will see that City CoPilot is the highest reviewed luggage storage company in New York City. We take pride in providing a great service to our customers and making sure each and every person we take care of is happy. It’s our number one priority!
- Dedicated Storefronts: Multiple locations dedicated to luggage storage
- Safe & Secure: Only licensed and insured luggage storage locations in NYC
- No Reservations: No reservation needed! Just come in to one of our friendly storefronts
- Open Every Day: Lower East Side and Times Square
The New York City streets are busy. They’re crowded with people trying to get here and there and the last thing anyone wants to deal with is toting luggage around. And the people around you? Well, they don’t want to dodge you and all your bags at every corner. Instead of trying to juggle multiple bags and suitcases, turn to a luggage storage facility to make life a little easier.
Here at City CoPilot, we see travelers dragging around heavy suitcases while trying to navigate the crowded streets all the time. That’s why we created multiple luggage storage facilities throughout the city near the following locations – Manhattan, East Village, Penn Station, Times Square and Brooklyn – to solve this problem. So, if you’ve arrived in New York early prior to your check-in at your hotel or your AirBnB or you’ve had to check out hours before you actually leave town, this the perfect solution for you. You’ll be able to drop off your bags and travel the city with ease, confident in knowing your luggage is safe. It allows you the opportunity to enjoy your activities in the city, whether you’re visiting some of the most popular destinations, dining at a restaurant, or doing a little shopping.
Here’s why you should choose us:
- Safe & Secure Storage: Not only does it put a strain on you physically to carry your luggage around all day, but there’s also the concern that one of your bags could be stolen or misplaced. We certainly don’t want that to happen! This is why we have designed our storage facilities to provide a safe and secure place for you to leave your luggage. We operate like a luggage storage locker, but the safety and convenience we provide makes all the difference. And the best part? You don’t even need a reservation! We have employees on staff that will keep your bags safe and sound while you travel the beautiful city. Our facilities provide a sense of security for travelers so they can just relax and enjoy their time here. When you’re ready to pick up your bags, come in at the end of the day to grab them or you can arrange for a luggage delivery.
- Affordable Rates: You’re probably wondering how much a service like this will cost you. And the good news is, you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg for it. (At least not with us!) City CoPilot makes it easy to say YES to storing your belongings at one of our facilities. Our current daily, short-term rate for one bag is only $10. With such a low price, there’s no reason not to drop off your things at one of our three locations. If you’re unable to come in and pick up your luggage at the end of the day, you can arrange for it to be delivered to you. We provide a luggage delivery service that starts at just $49. Not only will it save you time, but you can focus on enjoying your trip instead of heading back to one of our locations to pick it up. We are all about making your stay in New York City more convenient for you!
- Top-Notch Customer Service: Our ultimate goal is to provide great service and we take pride in making sure our customers are happy. When you visit one of our locations, you will be greeted by friendly staff members who are here to help you. If you ever have any questions about our luggage storage or any other service we provide, all you have to do is give us a call or send an email. We are happy to answer any questions you may have!
- Locations All Around the City: We have multiple locations around the city, which makes it even easier for you to find a nearby location to drop off your luggage. In fact, we have three facilities in prime locations throughout New York City! You can find City CoPilot in the Lower East Side, Times Square, and in Brooklyn. Each location is easily accessible and provides the convenience you want from a luggage storage company. All you have to do is stop in, drop off your bags, then head out to enjoy your day. You can navigate the city streets, dine in the finest restaurants, and take in the sights without dragging your luggage behind you all day long. It really doesn’t get any easier than that!
- Extra Perks: Discounted Rates on Tours & Car Service: Luggage storage isn’t all we provide to our customers! We can even help you get discounted rates on tours. You will save time and money by booking a Gray Line Sightseeing Bus Tour (among many other attractions) in one of our three locations. You can even receive a discount code for Broadway shows and purchase your tickets through us to save yourself some extra cash. (You’ll need that extra money for shopping and dining, right?) All you have to do is ask one of our CoPilots about the discount code. You’ll be heading off to Broadway in no time at all! We can also arrange Airlink transportation or a car service to take you to La Guardia, JFK, and the Newark airports. We do all of this right in one of our conveniently located stores. Not only that, but we can get you the best price in town for these services, so be sure to ask about them when you stop in! There’s no reason to pay a fortune for a taxi cab or another car service when you have access to our great deals.
How many times have you been away from your apartment and therefore unable to accept a package delivery? Do you ever worry just how safe it is to leave a package on your doorstep when you don’t have a doorman to kindly accept your deliveries? Here at City CoPilot, we know how important your deliveries are to you, so we want to make sure you never miss a delivery or wind up with a package getting stolen.
To help alleviate such a common problem here in New York City, we created our package acceptance service to provide a safe and secure way for residents to accept and retrieve their packages. It’s perfect for those who are going out of town and need a place to send packages or for someone who doesn’t have a doorman.
As an AirBnB host, one of your common tasks is to meet with your guest to do a key exchange. Here at City CoPilot, we aim to make the entire key exchange process a little easier by providing you with a safe, secure location to meet with your guests. There’s no reason to meet in a random bar or restaurant and have to make plans around their schedule. Instead, you can arrange to have a key exchange at one of our three New York City storefronts at any time of the day or night. We cater to your schedule.
- Boat Tours: Get on board a harbor cruise of NYC and take in the impressive views of the majestic NYC skyline.
- Broadway Shows: NYC loves Broadway. Get tickets to musicals and plays now!
- Day Trips: Checkout Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston and other iconic cities.
- Helicopter Tours: Take sightseeing to new heights! Enjoy 360-degree panoramic views of the Big Apple from the sky.
- Bus Tours: Hop on a classic open-top double-decker bus tour and see NYC’s iconic landmarks and famous neighborhoods.
- Tour Packages: Ultimate NYC experience with access to all attractions!
If you’re planning a trip to New York City, one of things that’s probably on your mind is transportation. You’re likely wondering how you’re going to get from one destination to another. How will you make it from your hotel to all those attractions you’re dying to see? And how will you get to the airport when it’s finally time to head home? Will you hail a cab, ride the bus, or take the subway? Well, here at City CoPilot, we have an answer to your airport transportation needs. While you do have a few options for airport transportation in NYC, we have the only option you’ll want to say yes to.
We know that taking a taxi cab on the long journey back to the airport can be pretty costly. And you can’t always rely on a subway to drop you off at your desired destination. So, we decided to make airport transportation a little easier and more affordable for our customers. That’s why we have partnered with Airlink to provide a car service that takes you to some of the local airports. It’s the best option in town if you want to arrive on time without having to pay an arm and a leg to get there. And the best part? When you arrange airport transportation with us, it’s one less thing you’ll have to worry about during your trip.
As New Yorker, you likely have a lot of tasks on your plate and we hope to check one more thing off your to-do list with our cleaning services. When you hire us, you can rest easy knowing that your apartment will be clean for every guest that walks through your doors. And with us taking care of it for you, it’s more time that you can get back in your day.
Here at City CoPilot, we are different than traditional cleaning services because we cater to those who run an AirBnB property. We know that you typically have guests checking in and out frequently, making the time-frame between the departure of one guest and the arrival of another sometimes quite short. It can be challenging to get someone in and get the job done before your next guest arrives. But that’s what we’re here for! We aim to accommodate your needs. All you have to do is book your cleaning in advance so we know when to come. You can count on us to be there any day of the week to tidy up before your next guest arrives.
Ship your luggage from our Times Square or Lower East Side location.
No reviews yet. Want to share a review? Click here