Do you use Vrbo, Airbnb, or even property management company to rent out your home? Do you advertise your short-term vacation rental online? If so, you need commercial insurance coverage. Protecting your vacation home is easy with CBIZ Vacation Rental Insurance.
The first of its kind coverage, our policy was developed to protect the risks unique to vacation rental property owners. Our comprehensive policy provides protection for short-term vacation rentals and is designed to replace your dwelling or landlord policy. There are no standard occupancy restrictions and it is available in all 50 states. Underwritten by Tudor Insurance, an A.M. Best Rated A XV company.
The reality is if you are a short-term vacation rental owner, your homeowner’s policy won’t cut it. To truly protect your buildings, contents, liability and business income, you need a policy tailored to running a vacation rental business. As the largest insurer of vacation rental properties in the U.S., CBIZ’s Vacation Rental Program provides insurance coverage specifically created for short-term vacation and rental property owners and the exposures involved.
Our coverage includes:
- Replacement cost coverage for your buildings and contents
- Includes damage caused by a guest
- Loss of use and extra expense coverage when owner-occupied
- Loss of rental income following an insured property loss
- Liability coverage which extends to amenities such as pools, docks, lakes, hot tubs, bicycles, exercise equipment, small watercraft, and pets