We’ll rent your home right away.
We are able to begin leasing properties that meet our criteria in as little as a week, and typically look for homes that are located in premier neighborhoods with at least three bedrooms.
Bungalow currently operates in multiple cities across the U.S. We work with hundreds of properties, tenants from top companies, and guarantee zero late payments ever to our landlord and homeowner partners. We’re here to help landlords and homeowners increase rental revenue, reduce turnover and vacancy costs, and eliminate hassle.
- Risk Free: Forget hunting down tenants to pay the rent on time. We guarantee full payments for you so you’ll always have peace of mind
- Hassle Free: We interview and background-check potential renters to make sure they’re people who will be respectful and take care of your home
- Mess Free: We provide monthly professional cleaning to make sure your house is regularly checked on and kept in great condition
A Smart Partner for Landlords and Homeowners
- Reliable revenue: We guarantee your full rental revenue over a longer term for more predictability
- No turnover or vacancy: Renew with Bungalow and enjoy longer lease terms, no tenant turnover costs, and virtually 0% vacancy
- Long-term professionals: We work with top employers to place professionals for 6-18 month terms. Each resident completes credit and background checks, interviews, and reference checks
- Automatic payments: Collecting full rental potential has never been easier with a single monthly direct deposit
- Happy landlords: Bungalow is the first stop for mitigating any resident concerns and we schedule regular housecleaning to put our residents and your property in good hands
- You’re in good company: Bungalow is backed by Atomic Labs, funded by Peter Thiel and Marc Anderseen, as well as Silicon Valley Bank with 100+ properties across the country
If I could give this zero stars, I would. My roommate repeatedly broke the lease (smoking) for 8 months and when I asked her to stop, she refused. I asked Bungalow for help and their response was “throw a pizza party and talk it out.” They did nothing to help me in the situation; when I was moving out, I saw her smoking in the apartment. I also had multiple issues with mice, including dead rodents left in traps. It took 2+ weeks to hear back from their management team and they refused to move the dead animals (I did myself). Additionally, they did not tell me when their maintenance team was coming so sometimes in the middle of a meeting (I work from home) I had to stop my work and let them in. Trying to talk to someone on the phone on the customer service team was extremely difficult. It took multiple attempts and with several customer service representatives to receive a call.
Don't fix broken appliances. Bungalow has hidden provisions to charge you for bedrooms that they haven't been able to lease. Experience with customer service has been full of false promises and threats. Stay away!
Product service being offered to homeowner customers is a bait and switch… essential job duties include bamboozling prospects into signing paperwork with no internal infrastructure to follow through and properly care for properties. Additionally, company holds NO LICENSE in any state to act as a legal property manager.