Holiday home insurance specialist

Our friendly and professional team offer expert advice specific to your needs. As Holiday Home Insurance Specialists we understand your needs as the owner of a UK holiday let or cottage complex.

Boshers holiday home insurance will protect your furnished holiday letting business, whether you own an individual holiday home, apartment or a holiday cottage complex.

Bespoke policies for furnished holiday lets

  • Underwritten by a specialist UK insurer
  • £10m public and products liability
  • £10m employers liability
  • Accidental damage and theft cover
  • Loss of rental income
  • Legal expenses

Learn More >

Is this your business? Verified Listing

Make sure your information is up to date.