- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Car Rental
- Client Account Management
- Furnishing Services & Products
- Guest Checkout
- Guest Communications
- Guest Experiences
- Guest Screening
- Home Styling Services
- House Manuals
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Local Area Guidebooks
- Marketing & Advertising
- Price Optimization
- Shopping & Restocking
- Welcome Gifts & Offerings
- Writing Guest Reviews
Renting out your house without any hassle? bnbmanager advertises on channels like airbnb, give you advice on laws & regulations regarding temporarily renting out your home, and takes care of everything from cleaning to check-in.
You can choose between receiving a fixed sum every week or a percentage of the total rental earnings. We take care of you, your place and the guests!
What We Do
- Professional Airbnb Ads: We make professional pics of your house and write snappy texts for your ad. If you already have an ad, we can easily take over.
- Reception Service: We manage your inbox 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can always reach us by phone. Guests always receive an answer to their question within 5 minutes, bookings can be done anytime, day or night. Even when you’re out on holiday.
- Pricing System: Our pricing system calculates the optimal nightly rate, and adjusts daily by taking seasonal influences and competition in account. This means we can guarantee you optimal earnings. Want to know how much you’re missing out on?
- Advertising on Airbnb, Homeaway and Booking.com: If you want, we can also advertise your property on other channels like homeaway, booking, wimdu and flipkey. In 2015 our average occupancy rate was 84.5%.
- Screening of Guests: You decide who we rent your home to. We set up a profile with your demands, and screen every potential guest if they match that profile. No match? No booking.
- Personal Check-In: Our hosts welcome the guests personally at check-in. Even if they are delayed, or arrive after midnight.
- Welcome Package: All guests receive a welcome package with our own magazine (filled to the brim with local tips), a city map, coupons and delicious stroopwafels.
- Tell Us All the Ins and Outs: We want to know everything about your home. This way we can make your guests feel at home, and make sure they don’t have any unwelcome surprises. We always inform them of your house-rules.
- Local Guide: We know Amsterdam like the back of our hands. For every neighborhood we collected the best tips and hotspots. We also supply information on public transport and the quickest route to- and from the apartment.
Cleaning and Repairs
- Cleaning Service: After every booking, our well-trained housekeepers make your place squeaky clean. You decide what we should be paying special attention to. When you come back, it’s like you never left.
- Well Trained Staff: Our well trained cleaners come from the hotel sector; they know how clean ‘clean’ should be. Thanks to them, our guests rate our cleaning service with 5-stars 78% of the time. And that’s something we are immensely proud of!
- Small Maintenance and Repairs: For small jobs around the house we have reliable handymen at the ready. 24 hours a day, they are ready to perform small maintenance and repair to your place, if needed.
- Cleaning Products and Consumer Items: We supply cleaning products and consumer items like trash bags, toilet- and kitchen paper. Basic necessities like shampoo, soap, coffee and tea? We’ll take care of that too.
- Damage Check: After every check-out, we check your property with an inventory form supplied by you. If there’s any damage, we take immediate action by withholding the deposit the guests put down. Don’t worry: your house is insured through Airbnb to the sum of €800.000,-.
- Freshly Washed and Ironed: After every stay, we supply freshly washed and ironed linen.
- Linen: We use our own duvet covers, sheets and pillow cases. This way you don’t have to worry about your own linen losing its shine. We can easily replace linen for your guests if necessary.
- Hotel-Grade: Our linen is made of 100% Egyptian cotton with satin stripes. Talk about a dreamy end to a hectic Amsterdam day!
- Bath Towels: Every guest is supplied with a large 500 gram bath towel. We also take care of tea towels for the kitchen.
- Your Place, Ready for Rent: We take care of professional pics of your place, accompanied by a stellar ad-text. If you already have an ad, we can easily take over. We know our guests through and through. By knowing them, we can give you tips on how to best prepare your home for new guests. The devil’s in the details!
- Laws and Regulations: It doesn’t matter whether you are going on holiday and temporarily renting out your home, you have a bed & breakfast or you’re exploiting a short stay license: we know how to best navigate the laws & regulations.
- Tourist Tax and Income Tax: We take care of the tourist tax payment, and make sure you know all you need to know about income tax.
- Fire Safety: We check your house for fire safety. If you don’t have a fire alarm and fire extinguisher, we’ll take care of that too.
Terrible experience! Unprofessional and unresponsive! Booked an apartment via Airbnb - Apartment 4V, Lijnbaansgracht, Amsterdam. DONT BOOK IT! It was managed by this company. But we didn’t know at the time of booking! Based on the fact that the apartment is managed by a corporate Airbnb manager company (bnbmanager.nl), not the owner itself! It started with the check-in already. Based on the good reviews we asked for an earlier check in, but were told we can't check in before 3:30pm, which is even LATER than advertised online! So we had to extend out rental car for another day and decided to go somewhere else before driving into Amsterdam. After booking we were told to call 30min prior our eta. So we did, at around 4pm, but no answer. Only an answering machine which told us no one was available! Tried several times. We got lucky bc the owner lives in the building himself and he was home. So he let us in, but we still had to get the key from bnbmanager.nl. The owner himself, was really friendly, but distanced himself from any responsibility as he is "paying a lot of money to that agency to take care of everything". We would have to talk to them for everything bc he is barely at home and we just got lucky. Finally we reach the agency guy working the night shift and he tells us he can’t make it before 10:30 pm bc he has 15 check ins to deal with by himself. Alright... if you have so many apartments to take care of you should maybe consider bumping up your staff! But that was just the beginning! This apartment, considering the price (150 EUR a night), is a disaster! Much of it is clearly the agency’s fault. But the owner should take some responsibility here! We booked for 3 people. THE PLACE WAS NOT SUITABLE FOR 3 PEOPLE! It is just too small and should only be advertised for max 2 people! Somewhere buried in the Airbnb description the actual size of 22qm is mentioned, and also that the pictures are professional photos shot with a wide angle lens. I can assure you the place isn’t even half the size to what it looks like on the photos! It’s one double-bed and one pull out sofa. But once the sofa bed is pulled out, there is about 40cm space between the two beds. 2 Parents with a kid might be ok, but we were 3 adults with luggage... Imagine how much space there was to move... Oh btw. The sofa bed was not pulled put when we arrived, even though we booked for 3 ppl. The linen was provided, but I had to make the bed myself, and while doing so, I found a USED and crumbled tissue within those sheets! Here now a list of all the problems and broken things in the apartment: Just to mention, that the entire furniture was cheap IKEA-like pieces. There was a huge moisture or water stain on the wall just behind the bed, who knows if it’s already moldy inside! More unidentifiable stains on the sofa. The main heater in bathroom didn’t work, so there was no place to dry our towels after usage, we had to use the washer for that. There is a washer! Yay, as advertised, and right in front of the apartment door. Only problem, when it spins the entire apartment is shaking! Due to the poorly insulated walls (old building) and the not working heater the bathroom was really cold. There was a small electric heater, which we were told to use in the bathroom instead. But I didn’t feel comfortable have that thing running all night and therefore in the morning it was really cold in the bathroom! No mirror. Not even a mirror! Not a big deal! But what is so difficult to hang up a small mirror in the bathroom? The showerhead is such a cheap piece, it was almost falling off the wall and not adjustable. The pressureless water was hot at least. The toilet paper holder is positioned next to the sink right beside the water tap. Based on that it’s almost impossible to brush your teeth without having a wet roll of toilet paper. Not a big deal one might think... but do you want to remove the toilet paper roll every time you turn on the water? To make it worse: The brush for the toilet is so short, if you want to clean the toilet bowl your hand ends up half way in the dirty water! I was told that the cleaning is contracted to an external company and bc of that I wonder if anyone has ever really checked on the condition of that apartment? The place has one sealing light with 4 bulbs. 2 of them didn’t work. Not a big deal, it was bright enough. Also there are 2 lights next to the bed. Both of them did not work! So you always had to use the main light get up again to switch it off. The dishwasher wasn’t emptied and basically contained almost all of the few pieces of dishes and cutlery the place provided. Full kitchen is advertised... Well, it has a stove, but no oven and only the essentials to make some simple meals! You plan on real cooking? Not a good idea! The TV almost fell apart when you touched it and was probably one of the first flat-screens available. Its ok, but being used to modern TVs in almost every apartment or hotel to watch Netflix, not possible and pretty disappointing, no chill-out evening at the apartment. After complaining about all the problems, the agency promised to send someone to fix it the next day. Even though we asked for a partial refund, knowing it was weekend and probably not possible to get everything done and especially to not get a new place to stay without paying a fortune on such a short notice. The only thing their super handy man was able to solve was to replace the not working bed lights. The bathroom heater still not working... as no response and counter offer about all the other problems. No counter offer, not even an apology up to this day from bnbmanager.nl nor the owner of the apartment. This company does a really lousy job, but the owner should take some responsibility bc after all its a private rental through Airbnb and just because the service is contracted out doesn’t make it less bad. But I guess nobody is gonna do anything about this here, bc clearly it’s about making a lot of money without moral and giving travelers a good time is secondary. The condition of this place I would expect, if I’d paid 75 EUR per night for 3 ppl. But we paid 150 EUR. We looked at different apartments and chose this only bc it was slightly closer to the center. For a 20-30 EUR more per night and maybe 15min longer walk you can get some really nice places to stay, so please don’t book this place or ANY other managed by bnbmanager.nl not worth it!
Very bad service. Bad communication with me as well as guests. Reviews on AirBnB have gone down since working with them, because of bad communication, unclarities and bad cleaning. When trying to speak to someone at the office, have been waiting for a few months now for them to get back to me. I would use another service manager, because this is not service at all....