The property management app connecting landlords, tenants, property professionals and contractors.
Anabode is an indispensable property management app that provides value, control, and peace of mind throughout the rental process. Available for both long-term and short-term tenancies anywhere in the world, Anabode provides the perfect solution for smart landlords and property managers who recognise that happy tenants and smooth rentals go hand in hand.
- Communications: Contact tenants and manage communications, all from one place. Anabode’s easy to use communication tools ensure that clarity is maintained throughout the tenancy. Email, call, private or group message tenants or contractors at the touch of a button.
- Maintenance: Handle repairs, maintenance, and even housekeeping from anywhere in the world. Don’t let maintenance requests catch you off guard. Add your own contractors for on-demand service response, or vetted service providers are available in certain cities ready to take care of everything.
- Checklists: Make sure you don’t miss anything important during the letting process. Private rented property licences, EPCs, gas certificates, deposit protection – the list goes on. The Anabode team regularly reviews key compliance requirements so that you can stay up to date.
- Documents: Instantly access your documents from a secure cloud-based repository. No more searching for that old tenancy agreement. Upload all important documents to Anabode’s secure cloud-based repository allowing easy access for both you & the tenant wherever you are.
- Details: Manage tenancy details and keep everyone updated with any changes. Never forget a tenancy end date again. Automatically keep track of all those key tenancy details, including dates & contact information, & keep all your tenants instantly updated with any changes.
- Reminders: Keep track of all those small tasks with handy To Do lists & Reminders. When all those small jobs start piling up its easy to forget things. Auto-compiled property specific to do lists, email reminders & home screen prompts ensure that you stay on top of them all.
- Short Lets: Manage short-term rentals such as holiday lets & serviced apartments. Anabode provides the complete solution for managing serviced appartments, short-term holiday rentals, or city appartments, whilst also providing a more personal experience for your guests.
- Multiple Occupancy: Manage your multiple occupancy HMO properties alongside standard rentals. Anabode takes care of all types of rentals including HMOs (houses in multiple occupation). Tenancies are set up by room with communications aligned to private individuals or tenant groups.
- Professional Bespoke: Need some customisation? Get in touch & we’ll be happy to help. Whether you require integration with your financial software or internal management systems, or even something more bespoke, the Anabode team will be more than happy to help you out.
- Connect Contractors: Handle requests yourself or connect your own service providers. Create your own on-demand maintenance service by adding your own contractors & service providers. Allow them to respond to job requests & handle the whole process from start to finish.
- Status Updates: Clear and easy communication, including live repair status updates. Clear communication & transparency are paramount when there’s a job that needs doing. Contractors are able to provide before & after photos & videos, as well as status updates throughout the process.
- Emergencies: Need it done fast? Set up your emergency & out of hours teams. Be it gas, electrical, plumbing or anything else, 24 hour emergency service providers can be set up easily in Anabode, ensuring that you are never caught out when a job needs doing fast.
- Anabode Vetted: A select group of vetted on-demand service providers covering London. A select number of trusted service providers are ready to help if needed. These service providers must adhere to a strict charter, upholding our core principles of value, quality & reliability.
- Customer Rated: Continuous customer assessment ensures the highest standards. Vetted service providers are customer-assessed against a variety of criteria such as time-keeping, communication and quality. They must maintain premium star-ratings in order to remain trusted.
- Fully Accredited: Relevant industry body certified and fully insured contractors. Vetted service providers undergo strict evaluation & regular reassessment, covering work, premises, documentation, equipment, & staff in order to maintain their industry accreditations.