Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, ask questions, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more – instantly. All you have to do is ask.
Echo has an enhanced speaker that now features Dolby processing for improved immersive sound. It has seven microphones and beamforming technology so it can hear you from across the room – even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo responds instantly.
- All-new Echo (2nd Gen) has a new speaker, new design, and is available in a range of styles including fabrics and wood veneers. Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more—instantly.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker, now with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and dynamic bass response. Echo can fill the room with 360° omnidirectional audio.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Just ask Alexa to check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, request an Uber, order a pizza, and more.
Amazon's service just keeps getting worse. Late delivery or the item never arrives. Customer service roll out scripted messages and tell plain lies about what they have done (speaking to "couriers" who they obviously haven't spoken to). The delivery tracking app is a joke - delivery by 8pm right up until 8pm if you're foolish enough to wait around all day to accept a package, then changes at the last minute to 'rescheduled'. Clearly they have zero capabilities in tracking their own deliveries nowadays.
Terrible customer service! It’s infuriating! I often get an agent who I can hardly understand. They often don’t know how to help you . I was transferred 3 times tonight because apparently these people aren’t trained well. I was on the phone for about 45 minutes with no resolve. I told the 3rd lady I was having a hard time understanding her because of her English skills. She told me if I am going to “insult” her, she is going to hang up on me. I told her I am not trying to insult, I am merely stating the fact that she as well as the last two people were hard to understand and don’t seem to know to resolve my issue. I told her to hold on. I went to get someone to listen in. While I was walking into another room, she hung up on me. I am trying to get information about The insurance plan I have purchased twice now. Are they trying to Make It difficult to make a claim? I have called back and am still waiting to get a live person on the phone while I am writing this review. So far I am waiting about 15 minutes for an agent to pick up. I don’t think they care about the customer. Now after over 20 minutes of waiting, the call has been dropped. Unbelievable!