Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, ask questions, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more – instantly. All you have to do is ask.
Echo has an enhanced speaker that now features Dolby processing for improved immersive sound. It has seven microphones and beamforming technology so it can hear you from across the room – even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo responds instantly.
- All-new Echo (2nd Gen) has a new speaker, new design, and is available in a range of styles including fabrics and wood veneers. Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more—instantly.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker, now with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and dynamic bass response. Echo can fill the room with 360° omnidirectional audio.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Just ask Alexa to check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, request an Uber, order a pizza, and more.
Well I’m closing my Amazon account ...someone got into my account and sent somebody else a $75 gift card and Amazon will not refund my money. I have spent too much time and energy with them ...over the years I have bought a lot of things from Amazon but if they don’t want to stand behind their customers then I’m done. Plus it’s very hard to talk to them because they don’t speak English very well and frankly I think they could care less.
Every time I pay for something overnight delivery it’s late and I still have to wait for one more day delivery