Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, ask questions, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more – instantly. All you have to do is ask.
Echo has an enhanced speaker that now features Dolby processing for improved immersive sound. It has seven microphones and beamforming technology so it can hear you from across the room – even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo responds instantly.
- All-new Echo (2nd Gen) has a new speaker, new design, and is available in a range of styles including fabrics and wood veneers. Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more—instantly.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker, now with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and dynamic bass response. Echo can fill the room with 360° omnidirectional audio.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Just ask Alexa to check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, request an Uber, order a pizza, and more.
Amazon has been pretty much non-existent when it comes to customer service I do understand the coronavirus but Walmart online customer service is still answering their phones
Valuable site, where you can find what you are searching for but you have to distinct and aware about specifications of the tool you want, otherwise you will face a problem with their average customer services.
They claim to have shipping preference options that are not available. I often choose "1 day shipping" only to find out that my order is arriving in 5 days. This is not a pandemic issue, as this has happened before. Customer service will claim that nothing is wrong, and that it never said 1 day shipping, but believe me, I can read and I know what it said when I ordered. I don't even care if it's delayed, just don't pretend I didn't choose 1 day shipping - it's insulting to be gaslighted like that. Scummy company, and when the pandemic is over I will likely cancel prime and go back to shopping local where people are honest.