Whether you need a rewrite for your website or persuasive content for your travel business blog, I’ll ensure you stand out from the competition. My travel copywriting services hook your readers, engage their senses and show them why they should book with you.
If you’re serious about increasing your bookings, hire The Hijack Copywriter today.
Airbnb has opened a whole new market to homeowners and travellers. Homeowners can make extra cash by renting out their spare rooms, while travelers get a bed for a night at an affordable price.
But with over 800,000 listings in 34,000 cities worldwide, there’s A LOT of competition out there. How do you make your Airbnb listing stand out from the crowd?
What Makes Great Airbnb Copywriting?
Crafting an attention-grabbing listing is both an art and science. I help you create a killer AIrbnb desciption by making it:
- Personable: Great Airbnb copy is warm and inviting. I connect with your readers and welcome them into your place. I let your personality shine through and do the talking.
- Clear: It’s essential to be concise and clear. People don’t have time to search for information. If they can’t find what they’re looking for, they’ll find it somewhere else. Effective Airbnb copy only shares what’s important to your readers.
- Descriptive: Get your readers to imagine staying at your place by pointing out the unique aspects of it. Do you have a balcony with an amazing view of the ocean? Or is your place beside a park that is perfect for a stroll? Effective copy highlights what makes your place special to draw your readers in.
I’m a copywriter. I’m an avid traveller. And I’ve stayed at dozens of Airbnb rentals around the world. I can discover what makes yours special.
I can help you convert your visitors into inquiries – and turn inquiries into bookings.
When you’ve made the decision to get my help, I’ll write the following for your Airbnb description:
- Listing name – an attention-grabbing headline to draw in your readers.
- Summary – clear, concise, personal copy that connects with your readers and sets you apart from other hosts.
- The space – written in rich, descriptive detail that highlights your space’s unique aspects to compel your readers to book with you.
- Guest access – the parts of your space that guests have access to.
- Interaction with guests – how guests can contact you.
- House rules – things that you expect from your guests.
- The neighborhood – 5 bullet style points written for conversation about unique things in your area.
- Getting around – available forms of transportation for guests.
- Up to 10 photo descriptions to really bring your listing to life.
- FREE listing review – I’ll give you my personalized feedback for your listing (description, photos, pricing, reviews, etc) so you can make improvements right away.
And if you’re looking for something more bespoke – such as a description for your Airbnb Experience or copy for your vacation rental website- I offer customized services as well.
I’m experienced and skilled at writing Airbnb descriptions for all kinds of listings. Whether it’s an apartment, condo, home, hostel or hotel, I’ll craft an irresistible description that compels your readers to click that “Request to Book” button.
Don’t wait – You could be losing THOUSANDS of dollars in extra income.
Imagine, having your bills, rent or dream vacation all paid off with a only a few simple clicks…wouldn’t that be amazing?
Don’t waste this opportunity.
The amount of money you’ll potentially make off of my conversation-boosting descriptions would be enough to pay off your vacations for years to come…
Don’t wait – Maximize your bookings today with a killer Airbnb description.
Other Travel Copywriting Services
- Hotel Copywriting: Your hotel – whether it’s a 5 star luxury resort or a small bed and breakfast hotel – needs a writer who can tell your story. Hotel copywriting combines rich descriptive imagery with strong sales copy to ensure your story is heard. >
- Travel Agencies & Tour Operators: As a travel agent or tour operator, you have to stand out from the competition. Tourism copywriting connects with your customers, solves their problems, and shows them why you’re the travel solution they’ve been looking for. >