- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24hr Check-In
- Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Client Account Management
- Copywriting Services
- Guest Checkout
- Guest Communications
- Guest Screening
- Home Styling Services
- Key Exchange
- Linen Laundering Services
- Linen Rentals
- Listing Creation
- Listing SEO
- Marketing & Advertising
- Price Optimization
- Property Inspections
- Property Maintenance Services
- Property Setup
- Shopping & Restocking
- Welcome Gifts & Offerings
- Writing Guest Reviews
We have over 50 years’ combined experience in hospitality and hotel management. From hotel managers to revenue experts we have the right set of skills to run your Airbnb smoothly and for maximum profit.
If you have been considering letting a home on a short term basis but don’t want the hassle of managing the listing, cleaning and maintaining the property, then we offer the perfect services for you…
- Create your listing: Professional photography, an engaging description and perfectly optimised to attract guests.
- Optimise the price: Using our technical expertise and market knowledge we can ensure we set the right price for your property.
- Get bookings: Quick responses to enquiries and friendly and efficient staff ensure maximum bookings.
- Professional cleaning: We keep your home clean and well looked after. All our teams are trained to high-quality hotel standards.
- Hotel quality linen: Bed linen and towels are professionally laundered by the same company that provides the linen for all our hotels.
- 24-hour check in: Offering the flexibility that guests require.
- Guest screening: Ensuring your property is always in safe hands.
- Restocking amenities: Making sure necessary items are always stocked up and providing your guests with hotel quality products.
- Guest contact: Provide a point of contact for guests queries and questions.
- Property maintenance: A team of highly skilled professionals on call 24/7. We have our own teams so you know everyone we send out to you is a known and trusted employee of our company.
- Account management: A dedicated account manager you can contact about any query you may have.
- Post stay survey: Compliment your listing with great reviews.
Issues with the apartment we had booked (relating to cleanliness and general state of repair), but Air360 were a pleasure to deal with - prompt, polite and efficient. Arranged a refund of cleaning fee and also a partial refund of accommodation cost.
Lovely flat in a fab location, lots of space for a one bed flat,everything you need to cook if you want to, only drawback was the toilet as you couldn’t sit on it properly and would have been nice to have a tv, minor issues and wouldn’t stop us staying there again
We stayed in the Funky apartment in Bristol for six nights to get together with family. We needed two bedrooms so that my son and his girl friend could join us. Initially billed as having two king sized beds I could see from the photo that one seemed rather small. After querying this, the owner confirmed one bed was in fact a double. I think the advert had been changed. Both beds are comfortable and the bed linen is nice. The apartment is huge and light, with a nice double ended bath and walk in shower. It has plenty of towels, glasses, plates and bowls. There are, however, only three mugs, one wine glass and one champagne flute. Luckily my daughter brought in extras. The area is certainly vibrant which also means it never sleeps. People enjoy talking loudly all night. Bring ear plugs. Parking is straightforward. Some of the equipment is becoming tired:The toaster only toasts one side of the bread and doesn’t pop up. The kettle is starting to leak. The sofa cushions are starting to give way. The dining chairs are also getting a bit saggy. But we enjoyed our stay, and it is a central place from which to get into town.